Post something we don't know about you

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got the sickest hops/jumps and can get pretty fair air time, it's a shame I ironically don't like basketball at all.
People are always surprised by how high or how far I can jump too.
Then you sound a little confused or drug affected.

'Fuck's your problem mate?' (fight)

'Fuck's your problem cunt?' (probably greeting a good friend or you're a real asshole dero)
Glad to be your cunt.

I have watch anime since I was about 7 and that was some 38 years ago. Now I finally broke my goal to watch 600 before 2020. However, I have to wait for dubs now cause subs blur at points. but I'm up on Angeles of Death, so don't knock me out yet.

IIW that my hair takes at least an hour to dry after I wash it? To be fair I don't blow-dry it or anything (I can't stand the noise) but apparently it's not... meant to take quite that long lol.

FWIW my hair is shoulder-length so it's not even super long.
If only there were some sort of item made of cloth that would absorb water under the appropriate circumstances that was such a size that you could cover your hair with it to enhance the drying process.

Eh I give up trying to come up with a solution. I'm throwing in the towel.

If only there were some sort of item made of cloth that would absorb water under the appropriate circumstances that was such a size that you could cover your hair with it to enhance the drying process.

Eh I give up trying to come up with a solution. I'm throwing in the towel.
See even if I try and do that it still takes ages to dry lol.

IIW that my hair takes at least an hour to dry after I wash it? To be fair I don't blow-dry it or anything (I can't stand the noise) but apparently it's not... meant to take quite that long lol.

FWIW my hair is shoulder-length so it's not even super long.
I cannot go without a blow dryer. I have really fine, frizzy and wavy hair that just goes POOF when not styled. And that poof is hella big.

Also it takes my hair almost a day to dry on its own because I have SO much of it and it's really really long.

I cannot go without a blow dryer. I have really fine, frizzy and wavy hair that just goes POOF when not styled. And that poof is hella big.

Also it takes my hair almost a day to dry on its own because I have SO much of it and it's really really long.

Yeah I have to use a blow-dryer, waiting for it to dry takes too long. I like having long hair, but the downside is it's high maintenance which is painful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back