Post a random fact about yourself!

I saw a post a couple years back that explained America uses gray and England uses grey. Don't know how true that is but it makes sense to me.
Shit, that's an easy trick! I'll probably remember that forever, haha.

Not a fact about myself, but thought it was interesting nonetheless, since I plan on getting one of the 2 breeds (hopefully) sometime this summer. *Cough*mybirthday*Cough*

According to my mother, (who was looking up random facts about both breeds) the oldest living Labrador was 27, and the oldest living Labradoodle was 29. o: (Of course it's rare for both breeds to live up to 20, but they are a couple breeds with a generally long lifespan.)

Usually I'd make fun of you for being a soy boy cuck to the queen's rules,
Dont spill that kind of tea, it's still too soon!

(And I've learned to never trust a U.S spelling of a word, you'll be let down when you discover why we do it and why we do it wrong. Some iron curtains shouldn't be peeked behind)

Random Fact (I forget what number I'm on): Although I'm not into Tokyo Ghoul, my irl BFF (who IS into it) who I consider a sister kept showing me pictures of Uta, and since then, I have become one of his fangirls. :lenny: (I haven't given his character tag a love, because I didn't want people to come at me and be like, "you love Uta, but you won't watch/read Tokyo Ghoul?!?! WHY?!?!" >_>)

My body doesn't know how to hiccup very well. I've never hiccuped more than twice in a row. My poor wife is plagued by uncontrollable fits, and gets so mad that mine just knocks it out by the second attempt.

Random fact:

I went to my junior prom party with a black eye and a couple of bruises because I got in a fight at school a couple of days before that. It was quite the combination with my girly dress and sandals. 14 year old me sure got out of middle school with a bang.

Random fact:

I went to my junior prom party with a black eye and a couple of bruises because I got in a fight at school a couple of days before that. It was quite the combination with my girly dress and sandals. 14 year old me sure got out of middle school with a bang.
Remind me not to mess with you. I prefer not ending up on the floor in a pool of my own blood.

Random fact: I hate sweets, cakes, drinking soft drinks, anything sugar-related..just seeing them makes me dizzy and wanna vomit smh.

Random fact: I hate sweets, cakes, drinking soft drinks, anything sugar-related..just seeing them makes me dizzy and wanna vomit smh.
Ever since I started eating healthy, I completely understand how some people can get grossed out by sugary snacks, especially soft drinks.

Once during an IQ test, (I believe I was 4 or 5 at the time) I apparently got super ticked off and stormed to my room screaming "THIS TEST IS SO DUMB!!!" and I slammed the door in my (back then) therapists face. To be fair, most of the questions were WAY too easy/boring, or they had odd wording that messed with my head...

The test was inconclusive since I didn't finish the whole thing, but the therapist told my mother based on the results he DID get, I had an IQ of around 144, (Yes. At 4-5 years old) which back then made me a "borderline genius." (In that therapists own words.)

Ever since I've grown up, I always wondered what it actually would've been had I not been angry at the test lol. (Kinda curious what it would be now, as well...)

My wife and I walked down the aisle of our outdoors wedding to "Concerning Hobbits" which is my favorite nerdy fact about me :3

Bored so might as well.

I was deeply terrified of thunderstorms when I was a kid. Didn't really overcome it until was nearly in my teens. Just the sight of dark clouds was enough to put me in panic mode. So yeah one time when I was eight, I had a particularly bad episode. I was so scared that I just threw my notebook at my teacher and run out of the classroom screaming my head off, just running around aimlessly like a headless chicken. I didn't calm down until they pulled my parents from work.

Friends gave me shit over that all the way to highschool.

Kinda gross fact about myself: when I get bitten by mosquitos, the skin around the bite doesn't just swell, it undergoes necrosis. So I always know when and where I've been bitten by a large black wound on my skin. As a result, my arms are pockmarked by dozens of circles of scar tissue, the largest is the size of a U.S. dime.

Back