Post a picture of yourself

My husband and I got custom pop-sockets for our phones with each others faces on them cause we gross like that. I don't think he cares if I post his picture he was on a damn Alaska reality show for 3 seasons.. Or at least.. I doubt he will care..

CwnSsMJ.jpg

You two are so adorable ;-;

So in 2016 my husband and I went to Universal for the first time, and we were rollin' past SpongeBob who for some reason was extremely aggressive and grabbed me by the wheelchair handle and forced us to take a picture with him. He ended up posing and blocking my face, and I tried to hunch down away from his hand but it didn't work out.

*edit: I can walk, just not super long distances due to all those medical thingys I've mentioned before*

Q78acaI.jpg

So in 2016 my husband and I went to Universal for the first time, and we were rollin' past SpongeBob who for some reason was extremely aggressive and grabbed me by the wheelchair handle and forced us to take a picture with him. He ended up posing and blocking my face, and I tried to hunch down away from his hand but it didn't work out.

*edit: I can walk, just not super long distances due to all those medical thingys I've mentioned before*

Q78acaI.jpg

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...

TOO FUCKING AWESOME!

Q78acaI.jpg

Hahaha what an asshole. XD

You’re right. Your pfp is so close to the real you! Your hair is awesome btw. I’m not brave enough, nor do I have the right shape head, for a shaved side.
How does this happen, quoting someone before they posted. Did you break the forums again grandma?

52075891_1240823272747987_6130358459696152576_n.jpg
This is me :)
Looks quite similair to my profile pic right?

ghe.. I actually have it black/red now, but gonna change it back to all red.
It's a hell when you need to refresh it. ^^'

Am I Kawaiii? O30
tumblr_nhq5o61bDK1r67id1o2_400.gif

Back