Post a picture of yourself

Who really wants sticky hair though?
My hair smells of some fruity shampoo for the record. And yes. I just sniffed it. In public.

So it makes the curls even hawter. And maple smell > fruit, I smell like Canada. Take a deep wiff and it's like you're wafting maple syrup from Québec.

i dont expect much but ill throw my hat into the cute fight

tumblr_inline_p0svnx9r6w1t2fbrl_500.jpg

Further proof that AP doesn't stand for Anime Planet, but Attractive People.

The only drug I'm ever taking is a nice glass of alcohol.

My drug is alcohol and shitposting.

No, no, the drinkers credo is "it's always five o'clock somewhere."

I too enjoy that album by Slash's Snake Pit.

IM YELLING I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW

XNMXaGQ.jpg

qbQF29f.jpg

F3Y2eZj.jpg

OH MY FUCKING GOD
I ain't editing my post but I'll probably be ninja'd or something but this further proves my point of Attractive People on AP and a more underrated point of people with awesome fashion sense. And y'alls is fancy as those trees are well kept.

Why are you yelling??
Looking good there. But you didn't have to go for a modeling career just to satisfy us.
okay but like I’m a Virgo and I have the “too much” gene and if I don’t go above and beyond what’s expected I will not sleep soundly at night

I ain't editing my post but I'll probably be ninja'd or something but this further proves my point of Attractive People on AP and a more underrated point of people with awesome fashion sense. And y'alls is fancy as those trees are well kept.
giphy.gif

Kewt!

WE DID IT BOIS
you two are blowing my ego out of the water rn
oh my goD
As hot as I imagined in my head. Leather jackets are also the best.
SSNSKLDHFJSMDJDJDDBDHD

okay but like I’m a Virgo and I have the “too much” gene and if I don’t go above and beyond what’s expected I will not sleep soundly at night

you two are blowing my ego out of the water rn

oh my goD

SSNSKLDHFJSMDJDJDDBDHD
I... What? I had to read that like five times, and I still don't really understand. Young people lingo. And you're not even that much younger than me. Wait, are you actually 15? Is this a con? But your speech gave you away!

Back