Post a picture of yourself

Not posting a pic for personal reasons, (plus I hate being in photo's) but just imagine if Daria was more gothic looking, with a (huge) twinge of geekiness, and had longer hair/her hair was a darker brown, almost to the point of looking black lol. :P (Sometimes though, I get comments from people that my hair is similar to Morticia Addam's, only thicker.)

86217222_2911878148850946_2705306763384586240_o.jpg

83425203_2866000350105393_4377495998830739456_o.jpg

This is the softest onesie EVER

My hair is such a mess wildly swapping between ringlet curls and octopus going crazy wave flows.​

I love your wavy hair! And you're a cutie!

Wife had me pose for a shot at the wedding I attended the other night.

We figured I'd never be in such a swanky place again as my only rich friends were the ones getting married, and I'm cursed to be poor and ill-suited for society forever.

I may be ill-suited for society, but never for a wedding! Oh Jeeves, fetch me a bucket to catch this drip, looking at my watch to remember that it's Wealthy Handsome Business o'clock.

FB-IMG-1581352814858.jpg

11/10, would solicit you for investments if you ever walked into my branch.

11/10, would solicit you for investments if you ever walked into my branch.
My best friend kept telling me that she was uncomfortable. All I needed was some silver molars and I'd be a life insurance conman.

Arigathanksss!! :3
Also, either I have been blind or you have become database moderator! Congratulations! (sorry if you have always been that, I can be a bit forgetful like that)

Nick has been Database Moderator for an insane amount of time, he is one of our most ancient moderators :-D Either way, I guess I gotta try pink if people look in it so good?

We figured I'd never be in such a swanky place again as my only rich friends were the ones getting married, and I'm cursed to be poor and ill-suited for society forever.

I may be ill-suited for society, but never for a wedding! Oh Jeeves, fetch me a bucket to catch this drip, looking at my watch to remember that it's Wealthy Handsome Business o'clock.

FB-IMG-1581352814858.jpg

Just stumbled upon this!!! My Darcy, such hottness!!! tssssss

FB-IMG-1581352814858.jpg

Remember those hicks that cramped your style? With this you might have given them some serious inferiority complex.
I went to the hairdresser two weeks ago and voilà!!

89595479_654461215367801_8291328644308008960_n.jpg
@Taek is right. Good to know that Sonic Youth can finally reform now that we found our Kim Gordon replacement. Looks good!

Feeling pretty good right now so here's another hair update (also need to show off my awesome shirt):
gNGe6wI.jpg

Another pic without the stoneface:
Jfwqi0n.jpg

Last edited:
Looks good! I definitely feel like you should be in a Sonic Youth style noise band.
Didn't see this until now but aa thankiee, that would actually be kinda cool!

@Taek is right. Good to know that Sonic Youth can finally reform now that we found our Kim Gordon replacement. Looks good!

Feeling pretty good right now so here's another hair update (also need to show off my awesome shirt):
gNGe6wI.jpg

Jfwqi0n.jpg
Lmao if only I were worthy enough ;p

Amazing tshirt btw, and ya hair is longer than mine woaa :0

Remember those hicks that cramped your style? With this you might have given them some serious inferiority complex.

gNGe6wI.jpg

Jfwqi0n.jpg
Man, I hope I gave those hicks a complex, haha (but brains are necessary to have one, I imagine, so they're probably alright) but screw them, let's talk about that righteous hair, brother! Looking killer, my dude.

Lmao if only I were worthy enough ;p

Amazing tshirt btw, and ya hair is longer than mine woaa :0

5 years in the making. It should be way longer imo but it's too thick and wavy for that I guess. Thanks!
Man, I hope I gave those hicks a complex, haha (but brains are necessary to have one, I imagine, so they're probably alright) but screw them, let's talk about that righteous hair, brother! Looking killer, my dude.

Thanks man! :)

@GTOwlnizuka is like some cool hipster that's too cool for regular hipsters and goes straight to that cool guy who is in them coffee commercials that does cool shit if he wasn't making awesome coffee or some cool guy that poses for GQ. Or some other cool guy that I forgot but is still really cool.

@Schizm, they put something in the German water because dude looks like twenties or some shit. Like a cool guy you want to chill with, listen to some awesome shit, the kind of cool guy you want to look cool to because he looks cool. And not like them violent mosher goon squads. And the shirt, the guy in the suit really completes it. Like some regular shit with the crazy shit.

Two types of cool, proving that Anime Planet is diverse in everything, including coolness.

Back