Post a picture of yourself

Are you the one that literally has three photos on your account?
Lol, YUUUP! I have about 30 photos already taken that I had planned on uploading, but all my books got boxed up for a move, and I haven't gotten around to unpacking them. I didn't want to dive back into consistent uploads until I had living arrangements settled (would hate to start enjoying a schedule of playing around with photography, just to have to put it on hold quickly.)

Lol, YUUUP! I have about 30 photos already taken that I had planned on uploading, but all my books got boxed up for a move, and I haven't gotten around to unpacking them. I didn't want to dive back into consistent uploads until I had living arrangements settled (would hate to start enjoying a schedule of playing around with photography, just to have to put it on hold quickly.)
Seems fair enough! I shall find you again and follow back

HI I ACCIDENTALLY POSTED THIS IN THE WRONG THREAD ALLOW ME TO CORRECT THIS

i took a selfie recently and idk if i like it im like doing some dumb thing with my finger and im looking v boyish but all my friends and husband really loved it on snapchat so maybe ill post it here

tumblr_przza7iK8c1t2fbrl_640.jpg

HI I ACCIDENTALLY POSTED THIS IN THE WRONG THREAD ALLOW ME TO CORRECT THIS

i took a selfie recently and idk if i like it im like doing some dumb thing with my finger and im looking v boyish but all my friends and husband really loved it on snapchat so maybe ill post it here

tumblr_przza7iK8c1t2fbrl_640.jpg

I liked it more when it was in the Is It Weird thread.

Old picture from 2011:
khktAFI.jpg
Boy, why do you not have the capability to grow a proper beard yet? At least you had the decency to shave the scraggly sideburns you for some bloody reason was so defensive of in middle-school. Also, you should start exercising properly right now so that it won't take 7 years for your weight to go back to and below what it was in this picture.
That bike is going to try to assassinate you in 7 years by having the front wheel collapse.

Hey guys! So @UniversalParanoia1 and I just went to an anime convention and I wanted to post some pictures from it.
KXOFpO0.jpg

4o4hucb.jpg

8GlufnT.jpg

W9kCkF2.jpg
LH2DJwQ.jpg
L0nWzmD.jpg

Great pictures guys, one day I do actually want to go to an anime convention and cosplay as tuxedo mask.

One day.

Back