Pokemon GO! Discussion

I only got started Jan of this year because old phone only had android 4.0. Only level 24 and have done next to nothing with gyms/raid things.

So far, I am just really really upset biking is "to fast" for the game. It never counts distance correctly because anytime it finds me going over 7 km/h it drops the last minute or so of movement. Biking was such a huge part in the games, get the hell out of here with biking being dangerous or whatever.

I always bike around my town, the rare times I dont its because we had frozen rain the night before, or the snow is too deep.

It will be a year tomorrow since the last time someone posted. Anyone here playing this? I started back up a couple years later after playing just about the first week of launch, and I've been really enjoying it for the past week. I'm playing with my girlfriend and she's slowly learning the Pokemon thanks to this, although most of the time she gives them weird nicknames.

It was quite amusing for a while, I went out for a walk or a bike ride at 2 in the morning, because I wanted to catch some rare pokemons and speed-spin those pokestops. It was fun while it lasted, but I moved to a relatively rural area with only 2 pokestops and 2 gyms within reasonable walking distance.

It is a fitting punishment for a digimon-loving heretic I am.

Some friends were in town and they were playing Pokemon Go. So I downloaded it again. Caught an Idiot Pikachu wearing a cowboy hat and sunglasses. Still don't care for the game.

Anyone still playing this? I started it back up a couple weeks ago, and got bamboozled by Prof. Whatshisface, and he wants me to make 3 new friends for a a research achievement going towards finding Celebi. So, I'll just leave me friend code here and if anyone wants to help me out, add me... >_>

commonxreaction: 7455-3066-4044

Anyone still playing this? I started it back up a couple weeks ago, and got bamboozled by Prof. Whatshisface, and he wants me to make 3 new friends for a a research achievement going towards finding Celebi. So, I'll just leave me friend code here and if anyone wants to help me out, add me... >_>

commonxreaction: 7455-3066-4044

Posting here for sort of the same thing. PvP battles are coming and I'd like to add some more people who are still into Go/want to do them when they release. You need to be at least Ultra friends to battle remotely which means 30 days of gifts.

Friend code: 2360 1220 9888

I had a hard time finding this thread because it wasn't in the Entertainment section.

I wasn't into this game at all at launch, but when I decided to check it out two years later, there was a lot more content and changes to get me to try it again. And now I'm pretty obsessed with the game and catching up. There have been a lot of good community day events and this past December one was a perfect chance to catch up on all of the past CD legacy moves for meta-relevant Pokemon I had missed. I've also found a community for the game and we keep in contact to organize raids, CDS, etc which makes the game significantly more enjoyable knowing you will have enough people to do a raid. It of course helps that I live in a heavily populated area too.

For the Pokestop problem, apparently people will eventually be able to submit requests to add some in their area. Hopefully that will help with at least that issue. I do wish that you could get battle items to buff/debuff Pokemon for those who have a hard time getting enough people together for a raid. Or at least some changes to make this more do-able. I definitely wouldn't like this game if there weren't trainers around to do raids and such.

Shamelessly dropping my Pokémon trainer code here: 1065 2944 0899
@Zaig , you probably already noticed me adding you :frustrat:
I love seeing the little PokéStop signs when you open the gift! You get to see the world a bit without really traveling. It's just a shame that there aren't any pretty landmarks around here...

Posting here for sort of the same thing. PvP battles are coming and I'd like to add some more people who are still into Go/want to do them when they release. You need to be at least Ultra friends to battle remotely which means 30 days of gifts.

Friend code: 2360 1220 9888

Shamelessly dropping my Pokémon trainer code here: 1065 2944 0899
@Zaig , you probably already noticed me adding you :frustrat:
I love seeing the little PokéStop signs when you open the gift! You get to see the world a bit without really traveling. It's just a shame that there aren't any pretty landmarks around here...

Just gonna do a shameless plug... My Trainer Code is: 6883 4327 7963

I sent you all friend requests. Someone, and definitely @Zaig had sent me one, but for the life of me, I couldn't figure out how to access the request and I may have accidentally ended up dismissing them as I can't find them at all from my hub-madoo.

I'm starting to play this more, it's been a lot easier now that I work in an area with tons of Stops, gyms, and various Pokemon.

If anyone wants to add me - 1601 2498 6871

VTsciQ8.png

Back