Plunderer

Discussion in 'Specific Anime Discussion' started by Zed, Mar 22, 2019.

1. MaxwellCoffeeCat

MaxwellCoffeeCat Well-Known Member

This show is weird. It is nothing like it was hyped up to be, and nothing like what the advertising suggested, but if you forget all of what you thought it could of been, and let the show just be what it is, it is actually quite enjoyable. It's light, and feels like it was based on some isakei world, which because we're all used to that, it's not like we have a whole lot of info to take in at once, but we do have the new idea of the number system, so it does make for a nice light watch for those of us who like to watch trashy anime.

MilissaSexclub likes this.
  2. Rascal

Rascal Silver Supporter

episode 6

my my my, how the turntables. this time licht is the one that gets sexually harrassed. How does it feel, you fucking FREAK?!? YOU'RE A FREAK.

And then he does it again to make up for it. What a cucklord. I want to dip him in sour cream and feed him to a chimera.

3. Deedism

Deedism New Member

This show's hilariously bad but man, I can't seem to make myself drop it for some reason. It's one of those guilty pleasure anime I guess?

MilissaSexclub and MrLolo like this.
  4. MrLolo

MrLolo Active Member

Posted by MrLolo on Mar 6, 2020
    So, it only took nine episodes for the show to start.

5. Crua9

Crua9 Active Member

Posted by Crua9 on Mar 8, 2020
    Got to admit, this latest episode makes me want more. The others were more than less a good time killer. But ep 9 is getting good

6. Ontos

Ontos New Member

Posted by Ontos on Mar 12, 2020
    fr

7. Scalpelexis

Scalpelexis Database Moderator

For the story I wasn't worried too much, since expectations are low as possible, but now I am more worried for the level of animation..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. MaxwellCoffeeCat

MaxwellCoffeeCat Well-Known Member

Why do I keep watching this show? I honestly have no idea, BUT I do wonder whats going to happen now after episode 17 damn ok.

9. eemil4222

eemil4222 Member

the first episode is good

10. Caribbeansunset

Caribbeansunset New Member

This anime is great, dont like the way all the girls fall like flies tho but its super entertaining.

11. Cattrah

Cattrah Member

I made it to episode 4 hoping that like ranma 1/2 or something similar it would get better, maybe, like a plot? But it just hasn't and I just can't anymore. Also so many plot holes. Rapey douchebag protag, who needs to seriously be lined up against hisoka, and have a taste of his own medicine lol. Anime graphics are meh, and even as a bi-woman, I just can't with the tropes of feeble woman needs saved, even ones in military who cant get a pair of fcking trousers lol.
    Now if the story had been from the bartenders/chef point of view this may have been watchable trash.

12. Crua9

Crua9 Active Member

Posted by Crua9 on Jun 17, 2020
    So after the cliffhanger just wait after the credits, and it shows you the next ep the guy is ok. Tv at its finest

The fights are starting to remind me of dbz

MilissaSexclub and bl00d5h0ck like this.
  13. YaBoyUneven

YaBoyUneven New Member

This anime is not good, entrertaining af, but not good for sure. Now I have a question. HOW THE HELL DOES THIS HAVE ALMOST THE SAME "WATCHED"s AS THE LAST MONOGATARI ANIME?!?

14. HungryWeebSG

HungryWeebSG New Member

Ep 8 15 mins
    uses Barrett M82
    Pinpoint accuracy one-handed
    17 rounds in a 5 or 10 round box magazine
    unaffected by recoil
    Defeats helicopter with 30 mm bullet

15. HungryWeebSG

HungryWeebSG New Member

ep 9
    Creates giant holes with 30 mm
    rifle casing out of 30mm gun
    hundreds of rounds out of 20 or 30 or 40 round mp7 mags
    Sonohara's mp7 mags empty but somehow able to shoot

16. MrLolo

MrLolo Active Member

... don't really know what to say.

17. Mintymingi

Mintymingi Member

I’m forcing myself to watch this because my friend told me to watch it… I’m struggling

18. Mintymingi

Mintymingi Member

I’m forcing myself to watch this because my friend told me to watch it… I’m struggling

19. nyxtardis

nyxtardis New Member

This anime started out as a hentai, hilariously enough, i asked a male friend to watch it with me, not realizing the first three episodes where practically a hentai....

seei was cleaning my house the first play through...

then when it caught my interest, i sat down and was like O.O until i finished it....

so imagine the awkwardness with us on either side of his couch and hes just like... did you just.. corner me into watching a hentai...

XD

but first three episodes aside, by the end this definitely ended up being one of my favorites and i cant wait for the rest of the show. The plot twists and MC back story it p emotional and i dont tend to get emotional over media.