Papa no Iu Koto o Kikinasai!

Episode 7.

Typical episode.
Hina is cute, Sora is a tsun-tsun bitch, President is creepy...and then Bitchy McLandlord swoops in, and tells them to hit the bricks...what a bitch.

Damn! I read your spoiler thinking it would be something entirely else other than the synopsis for episode 7...sigh and i was just watching it too.

Episode 7.

Typical episode.
Hina is cute, Sora is a tsun-tsun bitch, President is creepy...and then Bitchy McLandlord swoops in, and tells them to hit the bricks...what a bitch.

Yeah but I am so charmed by this show and rooting for him that when Bitchy McLandlord tells him he has a month to leave I got pissed. He finally convinces his Aunt that he is up to the job and then gets the rug swept out from underneath him. Somehow I gotta feeling things are going to work out though.

Yeah but I am so charmed by this show and rooting for him that when Bitchy McLandlord tells him he has a month to leave I got pissed. He finally convinces his Aunt that he is up to the job and then gets the rug swept out from underneath him. Somehow I gotta feeling things are going to work out though.

Pretty much what I thought

I dont know why everyone is calling her a bitchy landlord. Any landlord would do the same exact thing.

Because I mostly care for Hina, Miu, and Sora and the guy, I forget his name a lot. Seeing their situation and then the landlord just evicts them, I felt really sorry for them.

The landlord to angel tales or w/e that 12 girl harem who are dead animals was called evicted the protagonist of that show for the same reason,
just to move him into a bigger place.
I'm sorta hopin' for that, cause as it is, he has too much on his plate to be able to handle it himself, he NEEDS help.

Because I mostly care for Hina, Miu, and Sora and the guy, I forget his name a lot. Seeing their situation and then the landlord just evicts them, I felt really sorry for them.

No. She gave him a month to move out on top of about a month of already living in the house breaking the renting/leasing agreements. She was more than lenient with her decision. She did her job that does not make her a bitch

No. She gave him a month to move out on top of about a month of already living in the house breaking the renting/leasing agreements. She was more than lenient with her decision. She did her job that does not make her a bitch

I know, but she's still evicting them, and I know this is an anime so they'll somehow resolve it, my guess is they get the big house of the sister but idk. My point is, it's like when you really want something but you can't have it, you get a little angry and stuff. It's obvious they can't stay there, but with all the work the guy has to do and barely having enough money for the rent on that place, they're gonna have to find a new place which may or may not be more expensive, maybe making their lives a little harder. On a second note, I didn't say she was a bitch, I just didn't like her face when she said they were being evicted, she looked really angry when she doesn't even know the situation.

Yes, it does.
They weren't hurting anything. Kicking three parentless kids, and their Uncle who is doing his best to take care of them out, makes her a bitch. She didn't even give him a chance to explain what was going on.

Yes, it does.
They weren't hurting anything. Kicking three parentless kids, and their Uncle who is doing his best to take care of them out, makes her a bitch. She didn't even give him a chance to explain what was going on.

It doesnt matter at all. When you sign a renting or leasing contract and break the contract you get evicted. Dont be a naive fucktard and argue that. Plain and simple real fucking life she did her job period.

Last edited:
It doesnt matter at all. When you sign a renting or leasing contract and break the contract you get evicted. Dont be a naive fucktard and argue that. Plain and simple real fucking life she did her job period.

There's doing your job, and there's having some human freaking decency.
She doesn't offer him a chance to explain what's going on, she just shows up and says "Get out." And says it with that scowl, and rude tone of voice. Maybe if she'd have been a little nicer about it, she wouldn't be such a bitch. But she didn't, and she is. You think he ever anticipated taking care of three orphaned kids like this? No. And that bitch should consider that. Hell, who else was complaining? No one, that's who.

You're fucking retarded seriously.
There is no need to explain himself. He had weeks to let her know the situation beforehand but he didn't even let his landlord know which is a no-no. If you break the law/rules you take the punishment. Regardless of the situation. Stop being a fucking moron and think with your god damn brain for once. She gave him AMPLE time to GTFO, AND he spent at least a fucking month in there already. She already had enough, and he needed to be evicted for breaking the rules.

There is no need to explain himself. He had weeks to let her know the situation beforehand but he didn't even let his landlord know which is a no-no. If you break the law/rules you take the punishment. Regardless of the situation. Stop being a fucking moron and think with your god damn brain for once. She gave him AMPLE time to GTFO, AND he spent at least a fucking month in there already. She already had enough, and he needed to be evicted for breaking the rules.
Yep, I can't think of anything else to add. She was already lenient on them: letting them be there this long.

How heartless are you...God, there's a statement I'm used to getting, not giving out.
She has been watching him for a month apparently. She probably knows the situation. And she still tells them to scram. Alright, she's just being a bitch. Again, she is the only one having an issue with it. Do you see Voice Actress Neighbor lady complaining? No, you don't.

How heartless are you...God, there's a statement I'm used to getting, not giving out.
She has been watching him for a month apparently. She probably knows the situation. And she still tells them to scram. Alright, she's just being a bitch. Again, she is the only one having an issue with it. Do you see Voice Actress Neighbor lady complaining? No, you don't.

Dear god. The stupidity is endless with you isn't it?
Rules are black or fucking white. You break them you take the punishment. It's not about oh but my dog died. WHY THE FUCK can't you understand this. It's not about being heartless or full of sorrow for them. A rule is a fucking rule. He broke it and SHE STILL GAVE HIM A MONTH to get the fuck out. THIS ISN'T THE VOICE ACTRESSES BUSINESS IS IT? Holy fuck. The tenants have no say over this. It's written down in the fucking contract he signed that you can not have more people LIVING in the house than have signed for it.

So we are just going to let murderers get off because I felt bad for him and he is not entitled to follow the rules of society?

Dear god. The stupidity is endless with you isn't it?
Rules are black or fucking white. You break them you take the punishment. It's not about oh but my dog died. WHY THE FUCK can't you understand this. It's not about being heartless or full of sorrow for them. A rule is a fucking rule. He broke it and SHE STILL GAVE HIM A MONTH to get the fuck out. THIS ISN'T THE VOICE ACTRESSES BUSINESS IS IT? Holy fuck. The tenants have no say over this. It's written down in the fucking contract he signed that you can not have more people LIVING in the house than have signed for it.

So we are just going to let murderers get off because I felt bad for him and he is not entitled to follow the rules of society?

First off, chill with the insults. I already reported that last post you made. And secondly, are you seriously comparing murders, to a guy trying to take care of three kids, working every night, going to school, and getting tossed out by his bitch landlord? Cause that makes no sense. I think the landlord is a bitch. You don't. Let's move on.

First off, chill with the insults. I already reported that last post you made. And secondly, are you seriously comparing murders, to a guy trying to take care of three kids, working every night, going to school, and getting tossed out by his bitch landlord? Cause that makes no sense. I think the landlord is a bitch. You don't. Let's move on.

I'm not going to chill. Your fucking assessment of a character is flawed because you are moronic. I can compare whatever the fuck I want as long as it's relevant to the topic which it is. It doesn't matter how explicit I make the analogy it's the same. I hope you get tossed out of your trailer park.

I don't live in a trailer park. And having a differing opinion on a character, doesn't make me moronic. It's called an opinion. We all have them, and in this instance(As in numerous others) mine is different from yours. And again, knock off the insults.

I don't live in a trailer park. And having a differing opinion on a character, doesn't make me moronic. It's called an opinion. We all have them, and in this instance(As in numerous others) mine is different from yours. And again, knock off the insults.

The sun is purple is not an opinion it is an incorrect statement and false.
Saying someone is bitchy when they are doing their job AND GIVING plenty of leniency to the target is not bitchy. Get your shit correct. Who cares about the situation or how she looked. The fact remains that she had every right to do what she did AND she gave him plenty of time to get is act together.

Back