Otona no Bouguya-san

unknown.png

You wont be missing out on anything if you dont watch this, however i am a classy individual so i intend to watch it.

EP 1:
The jokes are awful, the animation is sloppy, generic and boring
The only good thing about this series is the duration, now's too late, I have to stick with this until the end, I only hope that this wont be the same length as akkun no kanojo, or else i'm going mad

unknown.png

You wont be missing out on anything if you dont watch this, however i am a classy individual so i intend to watch it.
...I want to find this man and beat him with an oar for promoting that annoying cliche.

Ep1:
Low energy. Generic. Boring. Everything from the animation, over the characters and to the story was a boring slog.

Only good thing was the oldschool rpg music in the beginning.

Amusing enough.
With this being 5 minutes I didn't know if the opening scene was going to define the entire anime.

I'm glad it didn't, though it was pretty amusing.

That shop owner has an admirable goal.

EP 2: (Not really)
Oh, so this show will include those shitty perv jokes every single chapter huh?
The animation and the music are messing with my temper everything is just so generic
No, I'm not mad, I'm just... extremely disappointed with me who wants easy points for the challenge and won't drop this because it's only 4 minutes

Yumiko's agility +100
2j8cmTy.jpg

I agree, it does look good on her.
LgIruko.jpg

I had the same reaction.
Real hand & glove.
EeY8R74.jpg

Last edited:
EP: 6
Laziness in a nutshell, not kidding. The episode repeated the same scene 6 times, and that's it, it's not even funny, I cringed seeing how low budget and lame this was.
I just hope this series ends real soon or else I'll stop doing challenges it's not good for my health x-x

WpUschH.jpg

It was funny the first time.
And every time after that too!
May the sexiness be with you.

Last edited:
Creator-kun, are you okay? yes, I know this is adapted from a manga
Repeating the same joke even in the next chapter, not even bothering on drawing backgrounds
I think I've found the laziest anime in this season. Even the "opening" lacks of quality

So that's how you defeat a slime... you SMASH it!
The "live audience" reactions for the bath scene... lol.
Loli demon lord is jealous so plunges them all into a world of darkness!
Now loading...
It feels like we had a 4 second time skip.
That "ultimate" armor wasn't exactly all that sexy...

2.0/5

Last edited:
Back