OR/NOT option for the "other" tab in search

Discussion in 'Feature Requests, Bug Reports, Site Questions' started by MissOne, Jul 12, 2019.

?

Do you want NOT and OR options to the "other" tab of search?

1. Yes

2 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Don't care

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. MissOne

MissOne New Member

It would make my life easier, if I could just click either
    A( NOT Unreleased
    or
    B( Completed OR Ongoing

2. MonsterDream

MonsterDream Well-Known Member

That option is already there:

[​IMG]

All you need to do is to click on the plus sign to include those things, it will turn green then and what you want to see will be included in the list.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2019
  3. MissOne

MissOne New Member

Not quite, If you click Completed AND Ongoing, then you get nothing, because there is no anime, which is completed AND is still ongoing

4. MissOne

MissOne New Member

for reference
    [​IMG]

5. MonsterDream

Ok ... yeah ... if you want ongoing you only choose ongoing and if you want to see completed you only see completed. My phrasing was wrong, sorry ... they are not included in a sense that they can be seen together. But it is still possible to sort them as you like.

6. MissOne

MissOne New Member

I would like the option to press NOT unreleased, like how you can on the tags, or choose more with OR, not AND gates

7. MonsterDream

Isn't 'not unreleased' basically the same as ongoing? And if you don't want the unreleased ones to be shown then you could just not click on 'unreleased' maybe... ? Just a friendly suggestion.

I mean I'm sorry, I don't really see the need for that option but it's for the developers to decide. Hopefully one of them can give you a more satisfying answer than I can ...

8. MissOne

MissOne New Member

not unreleased means both completed and ongoing