ONIMAI: I'm Now Your Sister!

This is so cute but at the same time makes me question whether I'm safe watching it. I am paranoid about such things lol :@_@:

Look... the bottom line is if it's been licensed by Crunchyroll (which this one has) then it's perfectly fine to watch. They won't touch stuff that could be of questionable legality in the West. They have shows that are on par with or even "worse" than this.

e.g. they've licensed Angel 3Piece: https://www.crunchyroll.com/series/G6VN8D53R/

q21OdDV.jpg

1nwVdOC.jpg

They've licensed The Ruyo's Work Is Never Done: https://www.crunchyroll.com/series/GR3VQ7MX6/

oJpqC0j.jpg

They've licensed Eromanga Sensei that sexualizes the living hell out of a 12yo girl: https://www.crunchyroll.com/series/GRQ40V31Y/

KoQXUDS.jpg

COYhOIj.jpg

They even have the Tsugumomo OVA that shows nips on chars that look 8: https://www.crunchyroll.com/watch/GR1QKN4G6/
And the uncensored version of Nobunaga Teacher's Young Bride with a 14yo girl: https://www.crunchyroll.com/watch/G6P5091W6/

...not to mention Mushoku Tensei itself (from the same studio) is also readily available on CR.

So yes, you are "safe" with this one.

Last edited:
i for one thought it was hilarious when the dude got his period. that's the kind of gruesomely-disparate humor i can get behind!

Episode 2

I think I'm actually starting to like this.
I was actually pleasantly surprised by the period segment and was really touched by it. I just felt, y'know, seen. As someone with REALLY heavy period cramps it really made me honestly tear up and feel like I'm not alone in this struggle.

Also the hair washing segment- I have been meaning to buy conditioner for months and this anime might actually push me to finally buy it lmao.

that second ep, was... a lot more wholesome them i expected.

if the show keeps in that direction i will surely like it a lot. There is a lack of family wholesome stuff in anime that i find disturbing.

Episode 3.
Kaeda has some big boobs, but she's got an even bigger heart behind them. Ain't she a peach...really could have done without the wetting scene, but I guess it gave another scene of her being cool. So I'll live with it I suppose.

And look at Mahiro playing housekeeper. That's a solid dude...I mean he fucked it all up, but the thought counts at least.

And lastly, I love how they didn't even hide it. They just flat out called the movie Space Titanic. I love it.

ep 1
the way this whole thing was framed made me think the older brother was ugly or something before
but the brief flashback we get makes it seem like he was some sort of cute white-haired anime boy before wtf

anyway easy to see how this lends to a trans reading, even if it's not super my cup of tea.

great food sakuga this episode, Kaede is a bountiful treasure. in the same vein as the cramps scene from last week, the waiting scene from this episode was another excellent illustration of visceral distress, very effective, i admire the effort put in there.

Episode 3:
the sofa scene got us. Mahiro got misled and tricked to go shopping. The Titanic in space animation is spectacular. no way that he forget to add salt lol. it was a disaster but atleast he tried his best. and it's great to see that they could spend time together again.

Episode 3

If Mahiro had not dropped out of middle school for about two years, they would have been in high school now. Kaede being a high school Gyaru Girl seems to imply that Mahiro and Kaede would be about the same age. However, the present and evolving relationship between the two appears to be that Kaede is the fun-loving, whimsical, yet down-to-earth practical (note her cooking skills) older sister, whereas Mahiro is the naive, clueless, social novice, but super cute and adorable imouto (little sister), who learns to look up to her 'big sister' Kaede, as well as 'big sister' Mihari. Mahiro gets 'baptized in all things kawaii' by more or less consenting to wear makeup for the first time ! After Mahiro's initial apprehension, the two seem to 'hit it off' together, especially at the movie theater, when Mahiro wet herself, and Kaede did the 'responsible girl scout' thing to alleviate and correct the problem (While Mahiro waited in the toilet stall, did Kaede go out and buy a towel to clean up with, and a new pair of panties for Mahiro to change into ?)

Also it is implied that Mihari caught her cold by sitting in movie theater with the A/C chugging away at 'full blast' !

Last edited:
Episode 3:
Fried rice sakuga courtesy of Kay Yu:

t14DuTD.png

Anyhoo, good lord...

They really improved stuff in the anime adaptation. Kaede's bazongas are bigger and her swimsuit is lewder and the movie they parodied is a hilarious hybrid of Titanic and Space Battleship Yamato instead of Your Name...

rsG5ivS.png
Yavf2yl.png

fiKqbXI.png
bXsqWSk.png

Glorious.

Last edited:
Episode 3:

t14DuTD.png

Anyhoo, good lord...

They really improved stuff in the anime adaptation. Kaede's bazongas are bigger and her swimsuit is lewder and the movie they parodied is a hilarious hybrid of Titanic and Space Battleship Yamato instead of Your Name...

rsG5ivS.png
Yavf2yl.png

fiKqbXI.png
bXsqWSk.png

Glorious.
I knew almost at a glance this adaptation was going to be better than its source material but wow that's incredible, she almost looks like a different character.

Episode 3:

t14DuTD.png

Anyhoo, good lord...

rsG5ivS.png
Yavf2yl.png

fiKqbXI.png
bXsqWSk.png

Glorious.
There is no way in Hell that's the same character. You gotta be yanking our chains.

Back