One-Punch Man

Thrawn

POPEE BELIEVER
Onepunch-Man Entry

Shit son, this is fucking hard as fucks. You check out that first page? I'll save you the trouble and bring it here. Check it out:

copm001003004.jpg

After that has a fucking buffed up dude causing explosions and shit and at the end another guy fucking one punches him. Into pieces. Don't you tell me that ain't awesome.

Is there more to it than this? Fuck no! This is One Punch Man, punching fuckers with one punch into bloody chunks, some cheesy storytelling and action and shit, it's got it all for heroes and villains.

And if Ass-Chin in Chapter 2 has anything to say about it, then I'm right.

Re: Onepunch-Man

So bad it's good then, or so bad it's alright?
Hardly storytelling at any point and hardly anything but action and punching.

This thing is bloody AWESOME!
Hell, this whole thing feels like it just mocks us. We get to see all these stunningly detailed characters and such, and all the badass action, yet we have this main character... and I love it!

Read 40 chapters of this last night, twas badass as fuck! Ridiculous and silly, but super entertaining.

After that has a fucking buffed up dude causing explosions and shit and at the end another guy fucking one punches him. Into pieces. Don't you tell me that ain't awesome.:megusta:

Is this for the redrawn version only? I don't want to give away any spoilers.

I love the Manga except the chapter releases are slow as hell

It feels good to be back reading OPM, I missed it. I'm currently on ch65 so another hour or two of entertainment.

I love the whole concept of the manga. I'm not the hugest fan of all the characters, but it is a fun thing to read. Especially with so much Shonen doing the usual stuff. I've been reading it whenever I see an actual update. Otherwise I just wait.

SPOILER FOR THOSE WHO HAVEN'T READ CHAPTER 108
but I loved the part when Gryo-Gryo(not sure if I spelt that right) faced Tatsumaki in a fight. She took it like i was noting like 300x earth's gravity would have practically squished anyone instantly and got put in a mini planetary devistation but she wasn't fazed a single bit. Tatsumaki just stared and nearly killed him xD. Funny stuff

Last edited by a moderator:
Chapter 124
So wait, Fubuki is not only a psychic, but also a buffer? What's next, she will be able to also heal damn dead people? xD

So they started posting on their own site now, that aggregators delete it. The new chapter is out today and it's another letdown. Tatsu is ridiculously OP apparently, so nothing could be done from the start. So preposterous. Will a hero ever die here? So tired of this naruto-esque bs. Only monsters perish endlessly, regardless of how much more powerful they are. Too much fighting as well. I might drop this manga after all. Even through the original version plot developments look more or less promising.

Last edited:
Back