One-Punch Man 2

Well, a second season was to be expected given how successful was the first one. Let's hope the animation quality is as good as in the prequel

ipAE4f5.png

Can't wait for some Fubuki, Tornado runner can go get thrown off a highway though.

After Season 1 I started checking out the web comic, so I'll definitely be checking out Season 2.

As happy as I am about this, I'm conflicted. there's not enough Manga content for a S2 and won't be for a while. Plus there's no good point to end it at yet. Regardless, this has to be at least a year off, or even a 2018 release.

As happy as I am about this, I'm conflicted. there's not enough Manga content for a S2 and won't be for a while. Plus there's no good point to end it at yet. Regardless, this has to be at least a year off, or even a 2018 release.

I feel like there is enough from the original web comic, if it's based off the Murata version, then I can't really say.
Either way, I had initially heard this was coming out this month, but clearly that's not happening. I haven't seen anything definitive since then though.

I feel like there is enough from the original web comic, if it's based off the Murata version, then I can't really say.
Either way, I had initially heard this was coming out this month, but clearly that's not happening. I haven't seen anything definitive since then though.
There is, but the two have diverged quite a bit now. They'll both likely end up in the same place, but Muratas version has expanded it out a lot and added in more characters. I think it would bite them in the ass if they ignored the changes in Muratas version, but don't really see what else they can do. Unless of course this doesn't come out for another year+.

There were rumours going around since the first season ended. I think this was the first official anything.

Wait you want more?

jvqxnao.jpg

rKudQkW.jpg
[/img]

This was all in the anime too but I'd be here all afternoon if I was to take shots from there.
IK but I meant for his past to actually come back and affect more than just his motivation. That's actually one of my (many) favorite scenes

i always loved season 1. as much as people said it was overrated, i still couldn't help but love it.

also, i'm hoping for some great shots of Sonic's ass. that would be glorious.

Back