One Piece

Discussion in 'Specific Manga Discussion' started by Duomaxwe, Apr 28, 2008.

1. LuciferBlack

LuciferBlack New Member

I don't think that's the one piece. It's most unlikely to be placed there.

2. Fargo

Fargo Well-Known Member

The hat...is huge.
    Like physically large.
    I heard a theory that it might be some sort of obelisk that takes shape of something symbolizing something very important in the world like now. Like maybe that object was Ace's hat right before the Paramount War and maybe it turned into something related to Blackbeard when he became a Yonko.
    Or maybe the straw hats are just MacGuffins related to the One Piece :lenny:

TurkeyGami likes this.
  3. LinkSword

LinkSword POPEE BELIEVER

So, I pulled a marathon from around the middle of Dressrosa to the current chapter in three days or so. What a ride, and what a great time to catch up. The Reverie arc is looking amazing.

4. LinkSword

LinkSword POPEE BELIEVER

The snippets of Shirohige's origin story were great, and that last page had me giggling like an idiot. Zoro, my boy.

On one hand I would have liked to see more of the Reverie now, but on the other hand I'm excited as shit for the
    Wano arc, so bring it the hell on.

TurkeyGami likes this.
  5. Yakoz

Yakoz Well-Known Member

Chapter 844

I'm trying to catch up with One Piece and I witness this moment.. I missed OP so much.

[​IMG]

6. g3data

g3data Well-Known Member

919:

LONG AGO ON A DISTANT COUNTRY, I, OROCHI, THE STYLE SHIFTING SHOGUN OF DARKNESS, UNLEASHED AN UNSPEAKEABLE EVIL!
    BUT TEN FOOLISH SAMURAI WARRIORS WIELDING CURSED SWORDS STEPPED FORTH TO OPPOSE ME
    BEFORE THEY WERE BURNT ALIVE, A WOMAN TORE OPEN A PORTAL IN TIME, AND FLUNG ONE OF THEM INTO THE FUTURE WHERE KAIDO'S EVIL IS LAW. NOW THE FOOL SEEKS TO FULFILL THE PROPHECY AND UNDO THE FUTURE THAT IS KAIDO!

so yeah, time travel

Fargo and TurkeyGami like this.
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2018
  7. YugiMoto

YugiMoto Active Member

One piece episode 599 my final watching to this anime and I stopped and I didnot continued after 599 the last scene about someone called flamingo another person called trafalgar say to straw hat pirates he is not speculator in shop he is one person in seven pirate he lives in trellis reputation in the world he is from marins he is a troop police in the sea he is a master of the seven sea

8. TurnaboutRobin

TurnaboutRobin New Member

Chapter 921

KAIDO IS A DRAGON

LinkSword, thor123 and TurkeyGami like this.
  9. LinkSword

LinkSword POPEE BELIEVER

Shutenmaru being strong was a nice surprise. Oda gets you used to the idea of thieves/ bandits/ bottomfeeders in general being small fries, then the guy just goes and cuts Jack without him even reacting until after the fact.

Now, note that relatively speaking I don't think too highly of Jack (Full Moon Nekomamushi or Inuarashi would wreck his ass, I'm positive), but he is still a Yonkou commander worth a billion, so overwhelming him is still some shit.

Dragon Kaidou looks awesome. It was a common theory that made a lot of sense so it's not exactly a shock to see his actual DF form, but it was cool as hell regardless.

I'm looking forward to next week's dose possibly showing a bit of Kaidou's place along with some character reveals. I want to see those other two Disasters, dammit.

Perhaps the biggest twist out of this chapter was Kin'emon being married. ;^)

10. I LOVE ONE PIECE!!!!!!!!!!:love:

11. Im on volume 67!

12. TurkeyGami

TurkeyGami Well-Known Member

Kaido might actually be the coolest villain one piece has had yet. I was all on board for doflamingo as it's most charismatic but IMO the dressrosa arc was a bit muddled by too many characters distracting from his greatness as a villain. But here, you're just given jack early as a taste of how badass just one of kaido's guys is, then you see the man himself and...

It's over. Luffy lost. Punched him out of gear 4th on his first move.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IM HYPED FOR WHERE THIS IS GOINGG

Fargo likes this.
  13. Fargo

Fargo Well-Known Member

Yo so about the recent chapters
    Dragon Kaido is sick. Big-Ass Scary Shenron Mother Fucker is able to take Luffy's best and hand him his ass in one blow. I'm curious how his fruit and Momonosuke's differ or if him time traveling allowed the fruit to reappear into existence.
    Guessing Luffy will need to unlock Gear 5th to take him down. But no way this ends solo, I think we're gonna see a bunch of the Supernovas and/or the Straw Hats fight him at once.

This arc's kicking into higher gear and I'm pumped.

TurkeyGami likes this.
  14. Fargo

Fargo Well-Known Member

Up to Ch. 929
    Kidd lost his arm fighting Shanks' crew? Wonder who did it?
    I don't think Shanks because he would have specified it was him. Maybe Lucky Roux, he did seem ruthless way back in Ch. 1. Curious if Benn Beckman or Yasopp would have had a bad match-up with him because they use projectiles.

That'd be really cool if Vegapunk showed up for the 3rd Act of Wano alongside CP0. If the World Government is going to involve themselves in this huge Kaido conflict, that'd be a great way to do it.

Komurasaki I think may be Momonosuke's sister. Might be, we'll see.

Interesting that Drake's fruit is revealed to be a Dragon-type for Allosaurus. I guess OP classifies dinosaurs as a type of dragon, neat.

Also, I feel like plugging this Youtuber named Mr. Morj. He makes some interesting OP theories and this one with Shanks and Elbaf really struck me.