One Piece

Do you believe Luffy dies at the end of One Piece?

• Sadly....yes...

Votes: 33 25.4%
  • Hell NO!!!

Votes: 97 74.6%

• Total voters
Sometimes the anime can drag on a bit, nothing compared to DBZ, but definitely a bit.

The manga generally doesn't have that problem, but even still, One Piece is one of the best animes/manga out there.

I love One Piece!!

I watched it when it used to come on Cartoon Network. My mom watched it, too. (Yes. My mom watches anime and reads manga.) I stinks that it doesn't come on anymore.

At least the new OP music is actually, well, "new".. Not a sucky rehash of older theme music.

So currently at episode 399. Brook seems to be fitting in with the crew pretty well thus far. Love Trafalgar Law and his crazy ability, oh and Bepo has some cool potential. Really excited to see him and Eustass Kidd in action, though #400 looks like it will be a flashback/story episode. I'm always impressed with how well the writer manages so many characters on screen at once, it's a hell of a juggling act they pull off every week.

ep 400...that sure is alot eh? and I've watched em all...I deserve a reward of some sort... 9600 minutes of show time...about 6.666 days of my life I think...I may have got that wrong...
I suppose this ep isn't that wonderful in the sense that I've read the manga. So it's good info for people who are just watching the show. It's really just a break in the action before the series of battles about to happen. BRING ON THE ADMIRAL!

Manga Spoiler:

Awaiting the Straw Hat Crew demolishing to come T_T
Can't wait for the next arc n_n

Edit from Pidj:

Please refrain from mentioning manga spoilers before they have aired in the anime thread.

It's highly disrespectful to those who have not or do not intend to read the manga.

Last edited by a moderator:
This show just went from ho hum to ridiculously awesome over the last 10 episodes. WTF?

It took 400 episodes for this to become awesome. Good god.

Can it get any worse for them. Geeeez.

I know how you feel pidj, still need to see the newest ep, but it really turned awesome the last few eps

though i almost cried when zoro was about to get killed

even though i'm up to date with the manga still seeing the anime it's awesome i'm sweating man, love episode 405 such a great twist.

I think it's nice to have these little fillers. It kinda allows the viewer to digest what happened and kinda builds excitement for the story to come.

Ive decided to finally catch up on this show after being 300+ episodes behind... I dont kno where I find the balls for this, or more importantly, the time, haha.

Ive decided to finally catch up on this show after being 300+ episodes behind... I dont kno where I find the balls for this, or more importantly, the time, haha.

Just work on it slowly man, it's worth it.

latest ep
I just love this show, I had some good laughs in this latest ep.
first "duvawesome" freaking priceless
second, them yanking on his "mushroom" I'm amused by such things....teeehehehehehhehe

when Luffy eats the mushrooms I thought "how could he be that stupid to eat the mushrooms after eating a whole wild boar!?!?" :baka:
Luffy is so funny :laugh: his face full of mushrooms is priceless lol

latest ep
Time for Boa to show up, I love how this storyline goes! The humour is just too much lately....kintama...gold balls....tehheheehhehheheheheh

Back