One Piece

Do you believe Luffy dies at the end of One Piece?

• Sadly....yes...

Votes: 33 25.4%
  • Hell NO!!!

Votes: 97 74.6%

• Total voters
yea and the moon is made out of cheese.....
but no one cares!!!!
and i didnt understand a word of that post

People who watch the anime care. And your a person who practically has no intelligence! Theres evidence in the manga, anime and wikipedia. Your still obviously stupid if you cant understand this.

Manga->Thriller Bark Arc->Anime->Thriller Bark->Thriller Bark-Largest ship->Owned by Shichibukai Member Gecko Moria. Shichibukai is a group of 7 super strong pirates who work for the world government. Do I have to use easier words so people like you can understand?

Now, now guys lets try to be civil ok? People have there own opinion I know but lets not call each other names just because the other doesn't understand something about a show.
I would really hate to see this thread become a brawl over a show. :)

The brawl is being instigated by SirKouji in the manner of Trolling. Not everyone reads the Manga of a show as they don't want to have the story spoiled for them. Not meaning to feed the Troll, but he needs to get over himself.

I dont doubt my intelect and im sorry if i dont want to spoil the anime for myself by wikipediaing it. As for calling me stupid go ahead if it makes u feel better.
But thanks for the clarifications anyway, just dont sound so arogant next time u want to make a point ppl generally apreciate the clarifications better that way.

I dont need to call you stupid since Ive already done it and you yourself posting gives off enough hints to prove my point.

One way or the other, One Piece is one of the, if not the best manga / anime currently being produced.

Anyone who has not watched it should do so. (Japanese, English is worst dub ever, from 4kids anyway).

I'd agree that it's one of the best long running series being produced, but so far Thriller Bark has been my least favorite arc so far. Hopefully it picks up in the next few episodes.

I'd agree that it's one of the best long running series being produced, but so far Thriller Bark has been my least favorite arc so far. Hopefully it picks up in the next few episodes.

i dont know that sky island arc had me sleeping all the way to the end

One Peice

Hay guys im watching the One Piece series, Theres 7 movies that went with it. i was wondering around what Episode should i watch what movie?

I'd recommend in a few cases just watching the movie instead of the episodes it takes place in, cuz there's two movies that retell the Chopper arc and the Alabasta arc...you wont' miss anything really and will save you a ton of time.
The only thing you really miss out on in the Alabasta arc if you skip the nearly-filler episodes leadnig up to the confrontation is that Luffy, Zoro, and Chopper find a Poneglyph underground and don't bother to tell anyone about it.
YUou'd think Robin telling Luffy that she's been searching her whole life for them would have prompted a "oh, I found one, but we were kinda lost when we found it" at the least.

my prediction on the end of the story, IF they ever get around to it:
Am I the only one that thinks the One Piece will be related to the special poneglyph telling the lost history that went missing?

^ Well, no, because I think it's pretty definite that that is what One Piece is about.

All the Poneglpyhs information in One Piece.

Kinda sad that no one is posting in this thread, for One Piece, one of the best animes ever made <.<

Anyway I was wondering to the people who read the One Piece manga, if they've saw the latest chapter yet? And what did they think of the new guys, and their bounties?

Duomaxwe, you might want to ask that question in the General Manga forum.

i loved one pice but in zombie arc and find its draging i hope it dont go like naruto n makes 40 ep filler then changes its name in hope no one notices lol

btw, what crawled up SirKouji's butt n died? he sure was acting like a douchebag.
He acts like everyone should be intimately familiar with every aspect of One Piece, even if they haven't gotten that far in the anime/manga yet.
saying it was common knowledge was crap too cuz I was following the manga and didn't realize he was one until the skelington guy said something right beforehand, I think.

You may as well insult people for not knowing any other random trivia about life...
what a jerk. If this forum had a mod down option, he'd have gotten it.

--------------
So, does anyone have any other theories as to what might await then on that mystical island that has One Piece on it?
And am I the only one that has a problem with the geography of their planet?
Apparently they are about to cross the Red Line, meaning they're at the halfway point, about to travel to the New World.
HOWEVER
This means the ending place is nearly due south of where they started, right across the Calm Belt.
They started in North blue, crossed the red line going southeast to get to Grand Line and have continued west so they're now on the opposite side of the planet from where they started, assuming the Red Line Mountains go around and split the planet in half, instead of off to one side, which is possible/likely.

Anyone wonder what happened to the rest of Gold (Gore D.) Roger's crew? You never hear ANYTHING about them, did we? I think the closest we got to hearing anything about the pirate king was a few side characters mentioning that they saw him back 20something years previous.
Any rough guess on how many years have passed since Luffy left? It has to have been at least two years now, right? I think it got mentioned but I can't remember now.

Also, How wide does the grand line really have to be to contain everything they show? I think it'd have to be a LOT wider than they said originally, I'm thinking between it and the calm belt, it'd have to be at least the middle third of the planet.

Last edited:
Back