One Piece

Do you believe Luffy dies at the end of One Piece?

• Sadly....yes...

Votes: 33 25.4%
  • Hell NO!!!

Votes: 97 74.6%

• Total voters
Re: IS one piece worth watching?

wow I'm glad to find this topic.I was also wondering if I should waste my time watching an anime with this many episodes.specialy cause I hate the art

At the beggining, that happened to me too; but then I got accostumed to it.

At first i didnt want to watch it cause when i saw the English dub for it on YTV i was like.. wow this is extremely gay.. but now im on episode 231 of it and i started it just over a week ago... I think its pretty good... since its in my Top 5 =D

At first i didnt want to watch it cause when i saw the English dub for it on YTV i was like.. wow this is extremely gay.. but now im on episode 231 of it and i started it just over a week ago... I think its pretty good... since its in my Top 5 =D

hah?onepiece is gay??its my first time hearing this.:@_@:

hah?onepiece is gay??its my first time hearing this.:@_@:

lol.. that because I used to Read "Shonen Jump" and thought it was cool but when I randomly started flipping through channels i saw it on and it was in English Dubs.. and the voices i just couldnt stand... Japanese with Subs ftw

Why not just be patient and wait 'til it ends? lol It won't for a long time... but meh.. I'm willing to take my chances since I've wasted so much life on Naruto and Bleach. o.o Bleach I started watching as soon as it was released... Naruto since 2004... So.... I say take your time. There are plenty of animes out there to try out.

For some reason Ilike watching longer animes instead of the 12-26 episode ones -_-.. meh from all the long ones i have watched... I liked all of them, Rurouni Kenshin, Naruto, Naruto Shippuden, Bleach, and so far episode 245 of One Piece xD

For some reason Ilike watching longer animes instead of the 12-26 episode ones -_-.. meh from all the long ones i have watched... I liked all of them, Rurouni Kenshin, Naruto, Naruto Shippuden, Bleach, and so far episode 245 of One Piece xD

Is there a reason why you don't like short ones like 12-26 eps? How about 50ish eps?

Is there a reason why you don't like short ones like 12-26 eps? How about 50ish eps?
I never said i didnt like them.. cause some of the short ones are actually pretty good and should be longer... and i havent really watched animes that were around 50 episodes Except for "History's Strongest Deciple Kenichi"

I never said i didnt like them.. cause some of the short ones are actually pretty good and should be longer... and i havent really watched animes that were around 50 episodes Except for "History's Strongest Deciple Kenichi"

Try Get Backers or Fullmetal Alchemist. ^_^

u should watch it, its funny, dramatic and its like a big adventure

dunt always be a one sided anime fan or else ull never know the good animes

in a word yes

why?

because its better than naruto and bleach unless your twelve in which case big swords and little kiddies will suit you well.

One Piece

Well, Discuss individual episodes and first impressions this anime here; reviews and final impressions should be posted in the Review Discussion Forum. Post format and full rules can be found here.

Episode #342.
Yet to be posted.. watching right now -_-

Last edited:
I will say that the current story arc hasn't been doing anything for me yet. Is this arc filler or from the Manga?

Good question...
I wouldnt know. Its the first time since i started watching one piece that its starting to bore me :"(

Thriller Bark Arc is from the manga. Wow.. You people have no knowledge at all. Thriller Bark is owned by Shichibukai member Gecko Moria.<-Thats common knowledge.

Back