Official manhwa/manhua site

Raideroz

Yo, I want to ask where r u guys looking for an information about weebtoons/manhua/manhwa. To be specific, I mean releasing date etc. I know there's probably Korean/Chinese site, but since I dunno Korean/Chinese language m curious about English version.
I don't care about releasing translations.

Yo, I want to ask where r u guys looking for an information about weebtoons/manhua/manhwa. To be specific, I mean releasing date etc. I know there's probably Korean/Chinese site, but since I dunno Korean/Chinese language m curious about English version.
I don't care about releasing translations.
Im not sure i understand, are you looking for the official english releases or the official chinese/korean releases?

Who does the official websites for manhwa and manhua releases can typically be found on their sit entries; AC.QQ, Lezhin, Toomics, etc.

If you want official english, i can link you a bunch of custom lists of manhua/manhwa being officially released in english by manhwa/manhua licensers or straight to their websites.

Last edited:
Im not sure i understand, are you looking for the official english releases or the official chinese/korean releases?

Who does the official websites for manhwa and manhua releases can typically be found on their sit entries; AC.QQ, Lezhin, Toomics, etc.

If you want official english, i can link you a bunch of custom lists of manhua/manhwa being officially released in english by manhwa/manhua licensers or straight to their websites.

I'm looking for english site with information about official chinese/korean releases^^. I just want to know if my favorites(manhwa/manhua) are being published again or when they will be published. I want to know about a potential second season, if so, when to expect it. I want to know all the useful information, because now everything I find is completely by accident. Like yesterday I was looking for some manga and accidentally found out that ''A returner's magic should be special'' started 2nd season few days ago and few chapters are translated already and I was like ''ohh really?''

Unfortunately, I don't know Korean/Chinese, that's why m asking if there's an English site with this kind of information.

I'm looking for english site with information about official chinese/korean releases^^. I just want to know if my favorites(manhwa/manhua) are being published again or when they will be published. I want to know about a potential second season, if so, when to expect it. I want to know all the useful information, because now everything I find is completely by accident. Like yesterday I was looking for some manga and accidentally found out that ''A returner's magic should be special'' started 2nd season few days ago and few chapters are translated already and I was like ''ohh really?''
Unfortunately, I don't know Korean/Chinese, that's why m asking if there's an English site with this kind of information.
Anime planet's manga database does all of this minus showing the status of English releases in any form.

Last edited:
Back