Nodame Cantabile

REAAAALLLLLY!!!!??? How weird, because I find Sousuke as unentertaining as fuck, whereas Chiaki is hilarious. Goes to show... (don't know what, but it does.)

It goes to show his range is insane. I mean, he's freaking Mepple from Precure, too.

And according to ANN, Kawasumi only voiced Osaka for the web daioh thing. Which would explain why I could actually enjoy the show.

now that you mention it i do recognize his voice now :P. i definitely like the way this series is going though. it's also kind of funny how this is also in HD or as the Japanese call it Hi-Vision. where as a series like Code Geass isn't :P.

I decided to give this a go. I am amazed everytime i watch a series based on something mundane like baking bread or art and I get completely sucked in. I loved it. I watched it all yesterday, stayed up to 5am... 9 - 11 were AWESOME!

The Jdrama is so much better than the anime series.
/me keeps the HD version on 16.2 GB of the jdrama on his computer....
so goooood ;)

I'm following Anime-Keep, so I'm only on episode 9. Not sure I liked it as much as the others. Usually I'm pissing myself with laughter, but this time...

Where the hell is the romance?! I presume this is a set-up for greater things to come episode 10 and 11. Can't wait.

Episode 12 has been released with the subs. I had been waiting forever for them to hurry up. I'd almost forgotten about the plot by now. I hope the next one won't take as long.

It's worth mention that after the 11th episode the show took a 2 week break.

Currently 13 of the 13 aired episodes have been subbed, by a speedy group of course.
The other groups are taken their time to but out the best work they can, which is well worth the wait IMO.

Episode 11: This was one of THE BEST episodes of comedy and drama I have ever seen. It was brilliant.
Part of the brilliance lay in the fact that despite a long concerto scene, there was no stinting on the quality of animation or the tension. Not to mention that Nodame is STILL SO DAMN CUTE! Somehow I feel really sorry for Chiaki's ex-girlfriend, though. He treated her pretty harshly, and treating yourself harshly too is no excuse at all.
Things are hotting up and I can't wait till Nodame Cantabile returns. YAY!

I love this anime... but I have to admit I don't really like Nodame. But I still congratulate whoever had the idea of making a female character different from the typical "beautiful, young & cute" type.

Back