Noblesse

Discussion in 'Currently Airing Anime' started by Zed, Feb 25, 2020.

1. Zed

Zed Database Moderator

Posted by Zed on Feb 25, 2020
  2. Thrawn

Thrawn POPEE BELIEVER

Posted by Thrawn on Mar 2, 2020
    Sheeeet, I'm surprised they're doing this so late in the game! Rock on Production IG!

3. aotaku101

aotaku101 New Member

I can't wait !

4. EternalYumeLove

EternalYumeLove Well-Known Member

I've been waiting for this since forever... I can't wait!!!!!

5. ishadream

ishadream New Member

Tower of God has already released its first episode and its getting a lot of recognition already! Can't wait for Noblesse to get that same popularity. I'm sure it'll be a hit :)

6. beelzemobabbity

beelzemobabbity New Member

I’ve been waiting so long!!! I’m so glad they’re making Noblesse and God of high school into anime! “It’s what she deserves”

MochiNut likes this.
  7. OkamiHime95

OkamiHime95 Well-Known Member

Been waiting on this for YEARS. :love:

MochiNut, howtoprocrastinate and Vega like this.
    Last edited: May 29, 2020
  8. Vega

Vega Well-Known Member

Posted by Vega on May 29, 2020
    Been meaning to read the source material for years ever since my cousin's wife told me about it years ago. Here's hoping the anime is good cause I might be a bit too distracted by other things to read it! xD

9. Ebonyslayer

Ebonyslayer Well-Known Member

I pretty sure it'll be a dope adaption, as long as Production I.G. follows the source material.

MochiNut and howtoprocrastinate like this.
  10. BrainBlow

BrainBlow Well-Known Member

I'll be watching the first season for sure, maybe even followup seasons, though I won't follow it to anywhere near the end what with how disappointing it is by the end.
    But the first season should be worth watching for sure. Journey over destination.

11. Hana815

Hana815 New Member

Just finished reading it and can't wait for the anime to come out. So frecking excited!!!

12. Shampoliny

Shampoliny New Member

ufff im looking forward to this

13. Ritsuharu

Ritsuharu New Member

Whaaat! I tought it's just a rumor but it actually will get a real adaptation. I'm so excited! :laugh:

14. Jet

Jet Active Member

Posted by Jet on Aug 25, 2020
    The fights were so insanely epic, that I read that absolute garbage of a webtoon many times to my shame. It is possible to make the most action packed anime ever from this to be fair, if they don't go beyond 180-200ch, or 70-80 even, when initial milking starts. The problem is, I don't quite understand how will they animate all those epic moments, like when a fella causes massive earth tremors by his angry shout alone. Then again, Baki succeeded at that, but it won't be easy to depict all that. I'm almost certain, that they'll try CG and fail miserably tbh.

15. featherstone

featherstone Member

I don't know why, every time I see info about this series, I'm reading Nosebleed instead of Noblesse...

Jaremony, cosmia, Kaylaserene and 3 others like this.
  16. InkedC

InkedC Member

Looking forward to this one. I've heard a lot about the manhwa, even though I myself haven't really read it.

17. Starletka

Starletka Well-Known Member

It looks really gay. Is it gay?

18. howtoprocrastinate

howtoprocrastinate Well-Known Member

I wish. Not gay enough

Ritsuharu likes this.
  19. jimpaly

jimpaly New Member

That cover art looks like some violent bloody vampire x akame ga kill type of stuff lol... I wonder how the comedy and school life tags are gonna fit in

cosmia likes this.
  20. cosmia

cosmia Active Member

i love me some vamps
    i have no idea what's in store for this anime (aside from the synopsis)
    but everyone seems so excited for it and that hypes me up man!