Nintendo and FSN crossover series

G

This would be the best thing ever! The masters would be from FSN, and the servants from Nintendo franchises. It would basically be Smash Bros the Anime, created by Ufotable. Would that not be the greatest anime EVER?

I bet even Birdo could be more entertaining than FSN's Rider.

Other than that, er... Nope, thanks. Although you can replace Shirou with whatever stupid character you can think of and we'll probably be better off like that.

OK, replace FSN masters with Fate Zero masters. That would be better.

Well that would be a messy mix of tone. You're trying to shove together two things don't fit. You might think it would be the best thing ever but to me it would be a mess. Although that mess might convince FSN Unlimited Bladeworks to take the stick out of its ass and loosen up for once.

I can't really imagine a proper Meeting of the Three Kings starring Link, Mario and Pikachu. Call me crazy.

I mean, it'd work as a parody animation on YouTube, but I think you were aiming for something a tad more serious.

Yeah, as parody material it makes for a nice five minute parody sketch, but as a serious idea it would be impossible without completely changing one of the groups and really changing a lot of the characters beyond being recognizable and then you're lead to a "what's the point scenario?"

I can't really imagine a proper Meeting of the Three Kings starring Link, Mario and Pikachu. Call me crazy.

I mean, it'd work as a parody animation on YouTube, but I think you were aiming for something a tad more serious.

I'd like to see edgy Pikachu talking to a dignified Mario talking to Link(who can actually speak).
Maybe it wouldn't be "The Best Thing EVER", but it would be interesting.

^^^^^Yup, Link would be Gilgamesh, Pikachu would be Rider, and Mario would be Saber.

Back