New feature: site notifications

We all need to know when @Zed60K had commented on our best mom lists.
Well probably one of the only contenders that can keep up with me with my 2020 goal of 23,000 episodes watched which was also supposed to be seven hundred to a thousand series watched until I finally, after eight years, decided to watch Naruto all versions which I still have 45 episodes to watch I would definitely have to say thank you so much for putting together what you have and I do try to spread the site when I can. I have a following of 13, I have 13 followers but a lot of those people that have made this website stronger like the welcoming committee I have my eyes closed but I believe her name is (why it's not dragonfly Alchemy but and that's offensive that I don't even know her name) but point is the first day she signed in I've been a member for about 2 years and I told her about every Dragon anime I've ever watched not even knowing she was a female so I gave her all options Gore horror Romance fantasy the whole nine yards and she moved into the Waco and I've joined her Waco team but my participation is the not near extraordinaire, for the sheer fact that I do have this 2020 goal viewing 23,000 episodes before 2019 ends and I was aiming at 1000 series and realize maybe 700 was more feasible and then I finally decided after eight years of trying not to watch Naruto after 12 and getting 2 episode 11 and throwing up now I've watched 713 episodes of Naruto total including of course Shippuden. I just called Naruto also and OVA that are listed on my side and just falling or it could be really gay like a Genie in a three wishes OVA blah blah blah anyway thank you very much and I will continue to increase and spread Our Anime-Planet word

That's one of our goals with the feature - I'd argue most people have no idea the forum even exists, and had no idea site announcements existed either. We hope that many people start to use the forum for discussions/participating after realizing how easy it is to do so :)

Finally some good info. I've wanted this feature so badly, especially when you watch an anime season and the next one is like 3 years later and you forget about the anime completely. Because of this I recently started using anilist. I hope you do it right and if you do, I'll be back to this site.

So remember - new episode and season notification is mandatory!

Back