NEW FEATURE: Add to custom list (from an entry)

sothis

Forum Moderator
Anime-Planet Founder
Developer
You can now add a character, anime or manga to an existing custom list, or to a new custom list, from the entry itself.

Select from an existing list, or you can type in a new title to make a new list.

1ubbxD2.png

You can complete these steps as many times as you'd like to add to multiple lists, or to create new custom lists.

Character lists can be created this way, too...

SfMBLnk.png

You can't control some aspects of the custom list from this modal - for example, like all custom lists, the default privacy value is 'show no one'. But if you create a custom list that is helpful to the community, you can edit the custom list later on to change the privacy level.

Adding to an existing custom lists puts the item at the end - if you want to reorder the list, you'll need to go to the custom list itself.

We'd love your feedback!

As you use this feature, let us know what you think about it, or if there are ways you think it could improve. We're hoping to refine this feature even more as time goes on.

Thanks as always for your continued support of Anime-Planet! And if you love this feature, consider supporting Anime-Planet. :drinking:

Imma let you finish, but TADA BANRI is the worst character of all time, OF ALL TIME.

To be honest though, this feature is super welcome. Finally means I can use my stalled list for well.. stalled anime instead of a makeshift easy-to-add-things-to list. :happy:

Ooooh, this new feature is great! There have been times I haven't updated my lists because I just didn't feel like going through the steps needed to call up my lists to edit them. This way, I can now do it as soon as I see the change I want to make, instead of going back later to revise, and probably forgetting to do so!

Thank you - this will be helpful. (And now I want to create some character lists!)

yay for the new feature, must try it out, thanks for keeping the site fun, exciting and entertaining :)

so while being able to add one anime/manga/character to a list is cool, being able to add them to more than one list or remove at a time would be nice.

I don't overly care about writing a reason right away since i assume that's the reason we can't add to more than one list at a time.

Back