New default user avatars

I'm not seeing anyone's default avatars in forums. For example in LilianaToreen's post all I see where an avatar should be is a white question mark on a grey background. Its like this on both Firefox and Chrome for me. Is this normal or is there something wrong on my end?

Main Post said:
There are three avatar colors. Any user who doesn't have an avatar receives a randomly colored mascot based on their internal user ID, which isn't changeable. These default avatars appear anywhere you'd see their avatar**, such as comments, a review's avatar for the author, etc.

**Note: currently, these avatars aren't synced into the forum. We're working on a fix for that.

I kept my default angel avatar because I liked it. I didn't like it changing without my notification and it took me a while to find an image of it. Could you post the old avatars somewhere for people who want to use them?

I kept my default angel avatar because I liked it. I didn't like it changing without my notification and it took me a while to find an image of it. Could you post the old avatars somewhere for people who want to use them?

Sorry, we don't plan to make them available as they don't match the site's current brand and style anymore. Default avatars are just that - defaults. If you aren't a fan of them, feel free to replace with something else custom that you like.

Back