New batch of features/updates

sothis

Forum Moderator
Anime-Planet Founder
Developer
About page

We now have a page that shows all of the (core) moderators on the site. By core I mean anime, manga, character, people, and episodes. Eventually I might list other types of mods on here as well. Also, eventually this page will have more info on it about the site's creation/etc.

Custom lists: add reasons from the 'create' page

Previously, you needed to create a custom list, and then go to the 'view custom list' page to add the reasons for each row. You can now do this from the 'create' page itself (or, you can still do it the old way too).

5fGNb3Y.png

Emails: ability to opt-out of comment notifications

You can now opt-out if you don't wish to be emailed when people add comments on your content (your profile, custom lists, reviews). To do so, go to your edit profile page, click 'Privacy & notifications', then set "People leave a comment" to "No" in the dropdown.

People database: some initial filter options

The people browse page is currently not terribly useful, and it's only accessible via direct link or by using the top search box for people. We're working on making this page better, incrementally, because of the recent updates to people pages and a new moderator team that will be working on improving the database.

The initial updates include a way to filter by staff type and a slightly improved design. We'll be adding some additional options on this page shortly.

Thanks for your continued support of Anime-Planet. With these improvements comes quite a few (hidden to you) feed updates, which we're going to start beta testing within the week (in hopes of an official re-launch within a week or two):drinking:

I often check it and read the announcement but I just didn't think of posting this time round. I am liking the new edit reason button though.

That page makes me feel special <3

Glad to see updates on the feed as well!

Minor interface improvements are always welcome.

Yeah, I just read this, I'm slow, I blame everyone but me... totally.

Back