New batch of anime and manga tags: animal transformation, rakugo, beverage tags, and more!

Discussion in 'Site Announcements' started by sothis, Aug 4, 2019.

1. Oceanwithwaves

Oceanwithwaves Well-Known Member

howtoprocrastinate likes this.
  2. Bell4nell7

Bell4nell7 New Member

:smile:Thanks ap from this site i can watch more anime series that i haven,t seen & from other,s compliments i can see more intrusting series thanks all of u :balloon:

3. sothis

sothis Forum Moderator Anime-Planet Founder Developer

4. Mizulyn

Mizulyn New Member

I have a general-site question (sorry if I'm asking in the wrong place!) I was wondering: If new tag suggestions need at least 4 anime as examples, how come there are some tags that have fewer than 4 entries in them?

Not that I'm trying to rush the lovely people who keep this site updated. I was going through the tag lists to see what tags I like and dislike, and I noticed the badminton tag only has 1 entry in it. Is it for the sake of future-proofing?

No worries either way, mainly just curious is all!

5. YuiYui

YuiYui Forum Moderator Database Moderator

That's because we include both anime and manga in the at least 4 entries, if you see the badminton manga tag has quite a few more entries on it, therefore, totaling up to the at least 4 entries per tag <3

The four for the suggestion is just a guidance point for us to know it's worth having the tag, for user suggestions that is. Badminton was a tag added by the tag mods based on what I said above :duck:

Hope that answers your question x

Yui

Mizulyn and howtoprocrastinate like this.
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2019
  6. Mizulyn

Mizulyn New Member

Oh okay, that explains it then! Thanks for the response :)

7. CureHeart

CureHeart New Member

Is it possible to use these tags while also using an anime filter? Like I’d like to use fire powers on anime which would give me sailor moon for example and filter out anime’s/mangas with echii themes and family friendly only etc?

8. Grizz

Grizz Database Moderator

Posted by Grizz on Nov 5, 2019
    Tags can only be used to filter what they are tagged on currently. Manga tags can only be used to find manga, Character Tags for characters, etc.