New batch of anime and manga tags: animal transformation, rakugo, beverage tags, and more!

Discussion in 'Site Announcements' started by sothis, Aug 4, 2019.

1. Oceanwithwaves

Oceanwithwaves Well-Known Member

howtoprocrastinate likes this.
  2. Bell4nell7

Bell4nell7 New Member

:smile:Thanks ap from this site i can watch more anime series that i haven,t seen & from other,s compliments i can see more intrusting series thanks all of u :balloon:

3. sothis

sothis Forum Moderator Anime-Planet Founder Developer

4. Mizulyn

Mizulyn New Member

I have a general-site question (sorry if I'm asking in the wrong place!) I was wondering: If new tag suggestions need at least 4 anime as examples, how come there are some tags that have fewer than 4 entries in them?

Not that I'm trying to rush the lovely people who keep this site updated. I was going through the tag lists to see what tags I like and dislike, and I noticed the badminton tag only has 1 entry in it. Is it for the sake of future-proofing?

No worries either way, mainly just curious is all!

5. AngelBeatsYui

AngelBeatsYui Forum Moderator Database Moderator

That's because we include both anime and manga in the at least 4 entries, if you see the badminton manga tag has quite a few more entries on it, therefore, totaling up to the at least 4 entries per tag <3

The four for the suggestion is just a guidance point for us to know it's worth having the tag, for user suggestions that is. Badminton was a tag added by the tag mods based on what I said above :duck:

Hope that answers your question x

Yui

Mizulyn and howtoprocrastinate like this.
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2019 at 4:11 AM
  6. Mizulyn

Mizulyn New Member

Oh okay, that explains it then! Thanks for the response :)