Naruto Shippuden

Re: Naruto Shippuuden

^
Argghhh!!!! Anime filler and the american definition of filler isn't the same at all! American filler means its crap. Anime filler just means its non-manga. It could be just as good or better than whats in the manga, but its still "filler". Bleach is a good example of how just saying "filler" can give high quality content a bad rap. Sadly, Naruto anime-filler is just filler. Animation is crap and the story line is usually waaaaaaaaaaaay over stretched and straight up blow.

there're both the same... fillers are just episodes to keep tje viewers happy, the producers happy and it won't harm the studio.

basically time givers.

i liked the filler in naruto they where funny the curry of life rocksXD

Bleach is a good example of how just saying "filler" can give high quality content a bad rap.

Point taken, although I'd use a different example. I found Bleach entertaining during parts of some of the arcs, but at other times I was wondering why I was watching it rather than reading a mediocre novel, which would likely have better dialogue and more interesting story.

I am not a big fan of filler episodes. I know why they do them; I just don't like them.

I hate those filler episodes in Naruto. The fillers are bore as hell...

Shippuuden used to be cool, now its just boring.

hello everyone!!

the current episode (043) I thought was kinda slow. Nothing happend really.. they should make the episodes more compressed. its not wrong to have like something to fill the episode with a flashback. but this episode was kinda lame.. I think that its bad couse we have to wait 1 week to the next episode.
and when we finally get to see it, its just a episode made to fill out time! Thats what i feel.. dont you think the same?

Sorry for crapy english, or grammar mistakes!

hello everyone!!

the current episode (043) I thought was kinda slow. Nothing happend really.. they should make the episodes more compressed. its not wrong to have like something to fill the episode with a flashback. but this episode was kinda lame.. I think that its bad couse we have to wait 1 week to the next episode.
and when we finally get to see it, its just a episode made to fill out time! Thats what i feel.. dont you think the same?

Sorry for crapy english, or grammar mistakes!

you know why naruto is the successor of dragonball Z..

because it takes two to three episodes to fully cover a 15 mins conversations/

you know why naruto is the successor of dragonball Z..

because it takes two to three episodes to fully cover a 15 mins conversations/

yeah, and I dont see anything good with that! =s

sometimes its almost boring to watch a naruto episode =(

Things are moving slow arent they? At least the manga is worth looking foward to.

hah that special episode got sooooo on my nerve!
staring...more staring....still staring...and staring....
hell what special episode?!!!seriously they need another ten years to get where manga is!god spare us!

hah that special episode got sooooo on my nerve!
staring...more staring....still staring...and staring....
hell what special episode?!!!seriously they need another ten years to get where manga is!god spare us!

word.

lets hope for a better episode next time.. almost Friday.
3 days.. I hope that the next episode will be better than this one, though I read the manga, and I know what is going to happen but still. I rather look at it than read it.

ohh i just can't wait for 44ep ^^

hehe in 43 ep orochimaru got his ass kicked by lovely naruto(jinchukuri) ^^ i was realy hoping that his 5 tail would show up and he would just tear apart that damn snake =/ and god damit their new captain that bitch brought naruto back too human form :@

Back