Naruto Shippuden

Re: Naruto Shippuuden

Yeah, Naruto Shippuuden at the moment seems to be in a slump, hopefully it will get better!

If you just saw 40 and 41 it is no slump.
I WILL SAY THIS. I FEEL SORRY FOR OROCHIMARU.

Oh man that scared the hell out of me and it was just a cartoon. How the hell can people come up with that kind of power I now have a whole new lvl of poweroutput I can think of.

I'm scared... and I want to see the next episode where he pretty much murders orochimaru. He already riped his arm off and that was just with 2 to 3 tails now what since he has 4

Last edited:

Well, 40-41 is one of the reasons that I continue to watch Naruto. Just when you start getting tired of a slump, they put in enough to make you want to watch a few more episodes.
But man, since Jirai already said he nearly died when Naruto broke out 4 tails, I am also wondering what will happen in episode 42.

Last edited by a moderator:

******** Official Notice ***************

I'm not a moderator in this section; so, I can't fix the posts above me. However, all of you need to put all information about specific episodes in spoiler tags.

If you don't know how, you just do the following:

Type: [ spoiler ] whatever text needs to be concealed [ /spoiler ]

Just leave out the extra spaces between the brackets.

As an example click on my spoiler below...

The whole fact that naruto is fighting ochimaru in episodes 40-41 is supposed to be a surprise. Knowing that in advance will remove some of the fun for people watching the episodes.

Last edited:

You can not remove fun by reading that it only makes you more curious.
ONLY LOOK AT SPOILER IF YOU WANT TO KNOW HOW NARUTO LOOKS
6019dcc54d0fccf9fb2035c46454ea3a.jpg

He is the guy in the background

Seriously..? Naruto still has nothing on a lot of series powerwise. Eventually most shonen series succumb to absurd power escalation though.

I was very bored during 40 & 41...It makes me almost want to stop watching the series and only read the manga. Then again, the pacing in Shippuden is awful, about 10 eps. per volume of manga now. For reference, DBZ was about 12 eps per volume.

you got to understand that is one of those anime that makes a 5 min conversation and turn it into a 4 episode span duration that shows the conversation, the background of the conversation and a whole alot of staring at each other with anger.

once you by pass those boring episodes, it a funny and story driven anime which make you want to have more. but yeah sooner or later it's gonna die, just like how pokemon did

yeah... your right.. but really... isn't that about a different question? should they really try and milk as many episodes as possible ? maybe they shouuld just concentrate on making it good rather then always maxing out no. of episodes.. if it's boring. cut it . or make it shorter. i get the necessity of buildup . but seriously... we've just put up with like 100+ episodes of fillers... i really don't want this type of boredom...take one piece... it keeeps a much better pace throughout , and when it does have fillers and buildup. at least those are balanced with good episodes... sure they have 1 or 2 dud arcs... but even those are reasonable well paced

yeah... your right.. but really... isn't that about a different question? should they really try and milk as many episodes as possible ? maybe they shouuld just concentrate on making it good rather then always maxing out no. of episodes.. if it's boring. cut it . or make it shorter. i get the necessity of buildup . but seriously... we've just put up with like 100+ episodes of fillers... i really don't want this type of boredom...take one piece... it keeeps a much better pace throughout , and when it does have fillers and buildup. at least those are balanced with good episodes... sure they have 1 or 2 dud arcs... but even those are reasonable well paced

well i also read that they put in filler episodes because the anime studio has reach all the manga arcs and are waiting for more, so to make more time they make a filler arc.

yeah.. i get that.. but now they're back on the manga. i was expecting more oomph... i'd expect them to have push it a bit more. to get back to the original pace .

yeah.. i get that.. but now they're back on the manga. i was expecting more oomph... i'd expect them to have push it a bit more. to get back to the original pace .

they are back to the original piece.. bring back saska.. sorry cant spell his name and being the best ninja ever.. although the ninja part is somewhat offf story for now but still

well the producers clearly know what they're doing... look how popular naruto is now. like i posted earlier in the "sai" thread, it's like #3 on the Yahoo 2007 search list.

anyway, i don't read the manga, so maybe some of you know, but if naruto's power is a
wind-type power, does that mean he'll end up whupping sasuke's fire-type power's ass eventually? like sasuke will throw a big flame at him & naruto will just make a hurricane & blow the flame out?

They explained the elemental thing like this
There are 5 elements Earth, Fire, Wind, Water, and Lightning
Earth>Lightning>Wind>Fire>Water>Earth
That is how it is balanced out they stated in the manga that if saskue just used lightning like chidori he would be fine but if he used his fire element then narutowould have a bit of issue if he used his wind power.
All Jonin or most can at least control 2 elelments but only 1 is there natural element. so far I have only seen 1 person who can control all 5 and that is a badguy who stole hearts to use them for that purpose.

I would love it if they would stop with the spreading out and just hury up a bit double speed or even.1.5 speed.

I'm going to go threw this thread and add in spoiler tags for the people that haven't watched the latest naruto episodes. Just a reminder everyone to please use them and reffer to the forum rules if your unsure on how to apply them or wolfco's post.

They explained the elemental thing like this
There are 5 elements Earth, Fire, Wind, Water, and Lightning
Earth>Lightning>Wind>Fire>Water>Earth
That is how it is balanced out they stated in the manga that if saskue just used lightning like chidori he would be fine but if he used his fire element then narutowould have a bit of issue if he used his wind power.
All Jonin or most can at least control 2 elelments but only 1 is there natural element. so far I have only seen 1 person who can control all 5 and that is a badguy who stole hearts to use them for that purpose.

I would love it if they would stop with the spreading out and just hury up a bit double speed or even.1.5 speed.

well
pain apparently has all 6... even tho i thought there was only 5. they said that in like manga 382 or something.
anyway, i finally sucked it up & checked out the manga for naruto just for the hell of it. in the last 2 days i've read it all from about ~200 to current. why the hell didnt i do that earlier??? it's so much better than the anime. i'm seriously never coming back to the anime except to watch a couple of fights maybe if i get the opportunity. especially a couple of the last ones. but it's like the clouds parted & the sun shone thru when i started reading these. so much quicker & better. i actually like the story again.

I started reading the manga when Naruto + team went searching for Sasuke as soon as he left town. It is really worth to read it rather than watch it. I mean what was up with the last 1 hour special? o.o I mean come on seriously, it wasn't like that in the manga at all. Why would you take 20 mins starting at Naruto's butt when you're supposed to be protecting him? The anime made it seem like that anyway....

I started reading the manga when Naruto + team went searching for Sasuke as soon as he left town. It is really worth to read it rather than watch it. I mean what was up with the last 1 hour special? o.o I mean come on seriously, it wasn't like that in the manga at all. Why would you take 20 mins starting at Naruto's butt when you're supposed to be protecting him? The anime made it seem like that anyway....

Its one of the large turn offs of this anime. They are the kings of prolonging in this show. It kind of reminds me of them people or papers you read that are about absolutely nothing but last forever to listen or view. Cant blame them though they are milking on a fan base which happens to be quite large.

Anyway about the anime itself: (Ep 40-41)

Hell ya my boy Orochimaru up in here! About time I say.

^ yea the big O is the shizzle.

anyway, milking the fan base is somewhat understandible i GUESS... but come on, the story is so freakin long anyway. at this rate they're going to have 1000 eps.

First off I like the Boondock Saints avatar Dog...albeit a little modified lol

Well...a lot of anime has fillers...if it's longer than 26 episodes...there is filler...the longer the series more filler...yeah it sucks...but that's how they make the money...milking and stretching the series...though all in all the Naruto/Shippuuden series is a great anime...they make up for the filler...that is for sure. The story is starting to pick up and get a little more interesting as well. I look forward to seeing the series to the finish(however long that will be) as long as the standards of the anime doesn't drop. Gotta keep me captivated...ya know

First off I like the Boondock Saints avatar Dog...albeit a little modified lol

Well...a lot of anime has fillers...if it's longer than 26 episodes...there is filler...the longer the series more filler...yeah it sucks...but that's how they make the money...milking and stretching the series...though all in all the Naruto/Shippuuden series is a great anime...they make up for the filler...that is for sure. The story is starting to pick up and get a little more interesting as well. I look forward to seeing the series to the finish(however long that will be) as long as the standards of the anime doesn't drop. Gotta keep me captivated...ya know

Long Series don't have to have filler. Look at stuff like Monster and Legend of the Galactic Heroes, or Major even. Unfortunately, a lot of anime do have filler episodes, some more so than others, such as Naruto. I'd be happier if they would stick a message at the beginning of the episode that lets us know the content of that episode is going to be trash. One would also think that if they hired some half-way decent writers they could avoid any filler at all. I understand some series are constrained by licensing agreements and bound to adhere somewhat to the manga, but the fact that they can put in the kind of filler that they do suggests to me that, if they so desired, they could acquire writers and produce something resembling a story.

Back