My Hero Academia

Discussion in 'Specific Anime Discussion' started by chii, Mar 31, 2016.

1. MissAnime199

MissAnime199 New Member

Started it for the same reason just to see what the hype was about, so far it’s not that bad. I guess. How Deku got his powers seemed a bit weird tho. It kinda sped through the first few eps really fast. The exam was only 1ep long. But other than how fast it’s speeding through the story it’s not bad. Hope this helps

2. Isabelle090504

Isabelle090504 New Member

I can't watch episode 4, start line? Or watch any episodes for that matter, I keep pressing play and its just frozen

3. Tisbis

Tisbis New Member

this show has been really lame and stereotypical so far... I'm sad I can't join in the hype.

4. Tisbis

Tisbis New Member

Oh!!! I was really expecting deku to be an underdog and be the only hero in the school without a quirk. That would've been so much more interesting. Shame..

RascaI likes this.
  5. kirrxp

kirrxp New Member

I had the same problem but I fixed it. When you are on the episode right click on the screen and click inspect it then highlights a code for the 'dark filter' just click delete and exit the inspect thing and click the video and it should work. You have to do this for each episode

6. Naruto100

Naruto100 New Member

how do i watch it? i cannot see the episodes

7. same i cant see either

8. BobaTeaWithoutALife

BobaTeaWithoutALife New Member

U-U
    Thas some good sh--. I am sold on the fourth episode :>
    aLso,iM kInDa rEwaTchIng cUZ i hAd sEen ePisOdes 1-3 bEfoRe :>
    UwU

9. BobaTeaWithoutALife

BobaTeaWithoutALife New Member

oof scroll down and it should say episodes.
    I tried to watch a yoai right now and i couldn't see the episodes either, so idk if i doesnt show up den report it i guess? U-U

10. changuio57

changuio57 New Member

How do i watch this on DUB??

11. changuio57

changuio57 New Member

How do i watch this on DUB???

12. Teen16Vlogs

Teen16Vlogs New Member

not all animes can be watched here, you'll have to go to another website like crunchy roll or funimation