My Hero Academia 5

is the picture of this meant to have a word scribbled out?
The word is power. You can tell because you can see the edge of the P and the bottom right of the R. Its definitely not an N at the end, and theres an "is", so I think that Deku's gonna be able to use that electricity that shoots around him which he SHOULD HAVE BEEN ABLE TO FROM THE START COUGH COUGH*

The word is power. You can tell because you can see the edge of the P and the bottom right of the R. Its definitely not an N at the end, and theres an "is", so I think that Deku's gonna be able to use that electricity that shoots around him which he SHOULD HAVE BEEN ABLE TO FROM THE START COUGH COUGH*
its probably a power of one of the previews owners of one for all and he is slowly learning there powers over time as they decide he is ready for them.

I guess you’re not wrong

I seriously can't wait for this season. I hope that this is what I've been waiting for when it comes to his power, since I've seen some spoilers, and the ending of season four at the very end with the dream hyped me and my mom up, who I watch the anime with.

I'll peek at this season just to see Miruko animated more.
Volume 27 sketch said:
hmo32im6ri851.jpg

Even Horikoshi called himself out as creepy in a volume extra regarding how much he's drawn her in the series and in twitter sketches for months now.
ykziw06oxg851.jpg

From the depths of last season's disappointments there was still hope in terms of how some of the side characters were starting to come into prominence. This season has a chance to redeem itself and its treatment of its characters. Even though there hasn't been any improvement for 2 whole seasons, it can still come back.

I don't have much hope for it, but technically it could improve if it wanted to.

Please. Just try.

At first I tought of this series as a passing time anime but it actually turned out to be quite the show. Burned through all the series in a week and now can't wait for the 5th season. Thank you for the hard work.

On this season we are gonna see the joint training between class 1-A and 1-B. That joint training is meant to be Shinso's entrance exam for the hero course.
Probably we get to see the Villains' arc (League of Villains against the paranormal liberation army).

Last edited:
On this season we are gonna see the joint training between class 1-A and 1-B. That joint training is meant to be Shinso's entrance exam for the hero course.
Probably we get to see the Villains' arc (League of Villains against the paranormal liberation army).
I think you need to re-apply the spoiler tags, AP formats it by putting "
your post inserted here
" (it'll show you the coding if you quote the post)
That aside, I agree with you that's probably the material they'll adapt for next season. I think the second half of Season 5 will have the best shot of hooking people back in who've lost some of their investment in the series so far. I just hope the production ramps back up now that there isn't a movie being developed at the same time.

I think you need to re-apply the spoiler tags, AP formats it by putting "
your post inserted here
" (it'll show you the coding if you quote the post)
That aside, I agree with you that's probably the material they'll adapt for next season. I think the second half of Season 5 will have the best shot of hooking people back in who've lost some of their investment in the series so far. I just hope the production ramps back up now that there isn't a movie being developed at the same time.
Thank you for the spoiler tutorial

If I'm being honest though, I'm currently feeling unhappy with the manga and anime. A lot of it has to do with Midoriya. Its like Kohei just isn't bothering to really focus and develop on him. And there's like a big cast of other characters that have been getting attention.

Which I'm a fan of, but not when it comes at the cost of the protagonist. I'm just tired of investing into a series where Midoriya is just there to drive the plot forward. Which is especially the case right now during the current war story arc in the manga. So overall it really feels like the make it or break it point for me.

Back