Mr. Love: Queen's Choice

Not bad. I don't find the MC as cringe as I normally do in these types of shows. A plus is that the guys actually look like adult males and not saying they're 18 or whatever and looking like they're 12. This is already better than some of the Summer offerings I've seen so far.

I also don't understand why there are poor ratings. What is there to hate? I love the aesthetics of the animation. More importantly, I'm absolutely sure that the story will get even better as it progresses. Take that from someone who's currently playing the game.
I think AP needs to not open ratings up until a show gets at least three or four episodes in, maybe longer

Still okay with this. I'm actually a little interested in world-building here. I also enjoy the fact that there is an Official Police Uniform Hoodie to wear while chasing bad guys on your motorcycle. I'm easy that way.

I usually just watch reverse harems out of curiosity, but I am more invested in this show than usual. I am usually just fond of a single character or two at most, but here I found myself caring about all our main lead characters. Also, I have to admit they have done something interesting with the plot even if the events aren't exactly shown in the chronological order that the game uses.
I have heard of this character Shaw that wasn't included, I still haven't gotten to his appearance in the game, but I was wondering if someone knew why he's not present in the anime.

I got interested in this anime because I'm a fan of otome games. And to be honest, I wasn't disappointed with the content of this anime. It's pretty close to the game. But the ending was a little disappointing. If there's never going to be a second season of this anime, I don't think the final scene showing what Victor/Zen saw in the alternate worlds was needed. Because now the viewer is left with the feeling that there will be something else in the future, but that something remains a mystery. It feels like the anime is specifically designed to not expect another season, but to try to bring new players to this otome game.

I'm on episode 5 and I'm not hooked. I really like all the guys and the story seems interesting enough, but the lackluster female lead is enough to make not want to continue. I wonder if I would be more excited if I had played the game too.

Back