Mr. Love: Queen's Choice

Discussion in 'Specific Anime Discussion' started by Damias, Jul 8, 2019.

1. Damias

Damias Well-Known Member

Posted by Damias on Jul 8, 2019
    afrahanita3 likes this.
  2. Damias

Damias Well-Known Member

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Posted by Guest on Jul 13, 2019
    Oooh I'm going to watch this!!

4. Tilde919

Tilde919 New Member

As a player of the game I CANT WAIT!!!!

5. Ryuubus

Ryuubus Database Moderator

i've been playing this game for less than a week and it already owns my wallet ;;;;;;;;;;; can't wait to watch it

6. RyujiSakamoto

RyujiSakamoto New Member

Interested to see how they'll play this out considering it has so much potential.

Hopefully it follows the game's plot as close as can be. If they do, it'll be one heck of a show!

Most importantly, I hope MAPPA takes their time.

7. rizabeatrix

rizabeatrix New Member

As a player of the original game, I sincerely hope that the plot will be portrayed as beautifully as how it played out in the game. I swear, it has so much potential to become a very good anime. It's labelled as a reverse harem but it's not your typical one. I love the story so much and knowing that it will be produced as an anime series makes me so happy!!! I really just wish the best~

8. Musicgirl2379

Musicgirl2379 New Member

I’m so excited for this anime!!! I also curious what MC will be named. I hope the animation Is as beautiful as the karma cards.

9. Cattrah

Cattrah Member

yay new reverse harem with potentially amazing plot. I can't wait!

MilissaSexclub likes this.
  10. bluefeatherr

bluefeatherr New Member

I wonder if the English dub (assuming it gets one) will use the names from the English version of the game or the Japanese ones? Not normal for name changes to happen in anime dubbing these days, but they might want to keep in line with the game names so as not to confuse people.

MilissaSexclub and DefMeph like this.
  11. Ebonyslayer

Ebonyslayer Well-Known Member

And this would be the official PV.

And its based on a otome game that I have no clue about. Though that's on me since I've played zero otome games. I should change that sometime though.

MilissaSexclub and DefMeph like this.
  12. Warpuppy

Warpuppy Well-Known Member

Does this have anything to do with Val X Love or is the name similarity just a coincidence?

13. Ryuubus

Ryuubus Database Moderator

not even close lol, i think the X is an aesthetic choice, usually in jp titles X is silent such as Hunter x Hunter; this is based of a Chinese otome mobile game about a young tv producer and her 4 potential love interests that have superpowers

Last edited: Jul 1, 2020
  14. DefMeph

DefMeph New Member

I wonder if it’ll be watchable on anime planet, I hope so

15. RyuuSakuya

RyuuSakuya New Member

AAAA!! IT'S HERE EVERYONE!! STAY CALM!! I AM CALM!

Okay now seriously, I am really excited to see this Anime. Yayyy... Welcome depression 2.0. :'))) Game is really dark at some point.

16. Yudesei

Yudesei Well-Known Member

Well, I like Kiro and Gavin, so of course I'll watch this. I have absolutely no hope for the MC though.

17. Oceanwithwaves

Oceanwithwaves Well-Known Member

Honestly, the plot is so surprisingly good and if I didn't have self-constraint my wallet would be emptied on those beautiful, beautiful cards.
    But is it just me or is Lucien's face a little off?

MilissaSexclub and Minjiuto like this.
  18. Oceanwithwaves

Oceanwithwaves Well-Known Member

This. It really went from 0 to 100 in like, 2 chapters starting with chapter 9

19. Minjiuto

Minjiuto New Member

I can't wait, still playing the game myself! The story is so damn good.