Most embrassing thing you have ever done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right now I'm rooting for Turkey to get with Yugimoto. She actually responded to one of his responses to her post. If you squint it sort of looks like a first attempt at a conversation.

The sparks are flying hot and heavy.

I should have really posted this in the ship thread.

Right now I'm rooting for Turkey to get with Yugimoto. She actually responded to one of his responses to her post. If you squint it sort of looks like a first attempt at a conversation.

@Zed60K and I have this theory that Yugi is actually a hyper-intelligent being who knows all the secrets of the universe, just not how to communicate them. So I'm establishing contact.

In all seriousness it made me genuinely happy to actually sort of understand what they were saying and communicate with them
:smile:
It was a magical moment

Second year college, end of semester. Me and a couple of my classmates decided to go at a bar and drink. I'm not that weak to alcohol but I obviously had waaaaay too much that night and nearly blacked out at the end of it. Anyways, going home with some of my friends who had the same route home. After getting off the bus with three classmates (2 girls, 1 dude), I really needed to take a piss. It's way past midnight and all the fast food joints near the stop was closed. I really was out of it at that point since I just decided to zip down my pants and take a piss at the road while they were facing. I wasn't embarrassed during that time but after coming to my senses a day later I realize the shit that I've done. Thankfully it was the end of the semester and we had summer vaca after.

I have other embarrassing moments but nothing beats that for sure. Obviously I was to blame, but having two casual girl classmates seeing my stuff while I was dead drunk is very embarrassing for me.

I didn't know @YugiMoto was a she, I thought he was just some god-tier shitposter.

While it can be hard to tell, it's been one of the few things I've been able to glean from her posts.

I see you're one of those gentlesir scholars whomst've partaken in vast quantities of Richard and Mortimer.

I assumed it was a robot of near human intelligence

Or a robot that has perfected the concept of shitposting to a degree we can only dream of.

Just read some Transformers comic and you'll get up to speed.

I certainly did :lenny:

Now that Lost Light is nearing its conclusion, how do you think James Roberts' quality as a writer has held up? And who was your favourite artist?

So, I guess the most embarrassing thing I've ever done is confess that I read Transformers comics on an anime forum.
We're talking about THOSE comics? I meant the :lenny::lenny: kind, if you know what I mean :lenny:

But I can appreciate you coming out and admitting your love for Transformers (Comics). Because Transformers still includes Beast Wars: Transformers from the 90s and it's edgy sequel Beast Machines: Transformers, and those were straight up money.

We're talking about THOSE comics? I meant the :lenny::lenny: kind, if you know what I mean :lenny:

But I can appreciate you coming out and admitting your love for Transformers (Comics). Because Transformers still includes Beast Wars: Transformers from the 90s and it's edgy sequel Beast Machines: Transformers, and those were straight up money.
The ones written by John Barber that features Optimus Prime being dictator of Earth and Soundwave taking over as leader of the Decepticons (idk, I don't read those)? Or the ones I found googling just now with robots doing rather un-robotic things to each other? As long as it's not the Kiss Players manga, it's all good.

So back in elementary, we had this one kid in our class who always acted up and nobody really liked. He wasn't bullied or anything, but due to his behaviour he didn't have any friends. At some point he made a big fuzz about exactly that fact.

Years later, I must have been 15 or 16, I randomly ran into the guy again. And the first thing I ask is "So.... got friends now?"

What's embarrassing about this? Well, I didn't even mean to be a dick. Instead, I was so extremely awkward that I just said the first thing that popped into my head. I still cringe when thinking about this today. Poor fella deserved better. And I probably deserved a punch in the face.

y11B4ng.png

It all happened right here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back