Monster Musume

Re: Monster Musume No Iru Nichijou

Chapter 22.
Fuck this manga.
All this bullshit for several chapters, and "D" was just a stupid plot by Ms. Smith to make him get closer to the girls. I stopped then and there. I refuse to read another page after being ripped off like this. It's even worse than the bullshit they pulled with Drago.
I'm done.

1.5 out of 5.

Last edited:

Chapter 22.
Fuck this manga.
All this bullshit for several chapters, and "D" was just a stupid plot by Ms. Smith to make him get closer to the girls. I stopped then and there. I refuse to read another page after being ripped off like this. It's even worse than the bullshit they pulled with Drago.
I'm done.

1.5 out of 5.

*PFFFFFFT*
AHAHAHAHAHA!!

Oh your overinflated pride sure must suck, because you'd never be able to swallow it if you now read just a few more pages!
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
Wonderful, RR, just wonderful!
mkzHGdP.jpg

aaaah, giddy for the next chapter now! Everything I wanted is gonna happen!
:love::love::love:

Oh, that's even better.
"D" was just the newest addition to his harem. So I'd have dropped it anyway.

This manga tried tricking me with the monster girl thing. But I've seen it for what it is. Done and done.

Have fun in your not-fun.
You've indeed seen it for what it is: A harem. Only took you like two years to realize. I'm impressed, I thought it would take you longer.
Run along now, toolshed.

Yeah, whatever. Enjoy your substandard harem crap that constantly teases its readers with something, but pulls the rug out at the last second and embraces the cookie cutter bullshit that makes me hate harem anime and manga.

I'm really not sure what your problem is here RR, we've known since the first chapter that this is a very obvious harem series, what exactly were you expecting from it?

I enjoyed that chapter at least, Zombina was great. Cyclops was too.

Cause the asshole keeps teasing me! Every few chapters he dangles a potential interesting plot thread out there. Rachnarea, Drago, "D". And every fucking time, he backs out and uses standard cliche harem crap. This was the last straw.
"D" never existed. He basically lied for several chapters. And I've had enough.
He could have done something interesting with the monster girl premise. But he doesn't. He's nothing but a talentless smut writer. Screw him.

The "D" thing does go somewhere, as BB linked. Even if it's clichéd, it's still a new development on that plot line.

It didn't go anywhere. It was a fucking lie.
Page 32. And I quote.

"Doppel was "D" all along!?"
That was the last line I read. Maybe this asshole will develop some talent eventually. But for now, he's lost my readership.

There's nothing groundbreaking or clever about this series, it's just some fun monster girls getting in crazy situations while chasing some ordinary guy around. I don't think it's ever hinted at being much more than that, so it's not something i'd get worked up over.
Then maybe this fuckhead should have quit teasing with the possibility that it was something more than that.

Actually the end of the chapter tells us that one letter was written by Doppel, but the second was a real letter, which appears to have been written by a Dullahan. So it wasn't simply Doppel all along.

It's still nothing overly exciting or creative, but it is something.

Wrong. They said themselves that "D" was Doppel the whole time. And just to piss me off some more, they slapped a new member of his bloated harem in at the end apparently.
Maybe you like being lied to. But I don't. Enjoy reading this crap. I'm not posting in this thread again.

But if you are wanting more from it then i can see why you'd be pissed off at least.
That would be his own fault, making irrational demands. It's an open, honest harem series that does not attempt to clad itself in a bullshit tacked-on "grand plot" like so many other shitty harem series do, instead dedicating itself to the cast.
If anything, it is leaning more towards the SOL genre than anything else.
Expecting it to conjure up some larger story after the first few chapters is just stupid. Go watch Sekirei or whatever if that's your thing.
I'm sure you'll find it deep and engaging since it has villains and grander plot.

The "D" thing was pretty clever:
A faking us out with a fake-out. We need to go deeper.
:laugh:
I was first disappointed, but then massively pleased by the twist at the very end. It was worth getting momentarily fooled.
This arc has given us at least two presumably recurring characters(fleshing out several members of the cast at the same time), and now finally
pays off with a Dullahan girl!
:love:

Wrong. They said themselves that "D" was Doppel the whole time. And just to piss me off some more, they slapped a new member of his bloated harem in at the end apparently.
That's just you having another one of your prideful fits, not a move to piss anyone off.
Your complaint about the last pages just seals it.

Maybe you like being lied to. But I don't.
I get the feeling you must be a joy around Aprils Fools day.

Enjoy reading this crap.
Enjoy being miserable and bored.

I'm not posting in this thread again.
Finally!
bhanh5V.gif

Chapter 22:

Well, BB got his wish of a (Psycho) Dullahan and I got a chapter of a guy sewing a girl's breast back on.

And that pretty much sums it up.

Actually if you think about it
I would buy the Dullahan writing letters as they don't speak. That was a nice twist and I was happy that the character some of us were hoping for was introduced in a cliff hanger.

This was a great chapter: Manoko was adorable, Tio was cute as hell, and Zombina was just..awesome.

What I'm really curious about for the next chapter is
Character design. What is Dullahan's character design going to be like?
It's pretty much up in the air.
The original hentai Dullahan was clad in full body armor(without a helmet).
That shtick is covered by Centorea now, however, and the dark silhouette seems to imply some looser clothing.
I'm guessing the author is going to have some more reaper-esque tones to her, but not too much, otherwise the standard fanservice will be hard.

uTlxm2U.jpg

While the armor thing is probably a no-go, I do hope she ends up retaining much the same personality as witnessed with the original.
Meek, reserved, extremely protective.

That letter was deliciously yandere like so I still have hope. And it'll be two months this time?

That letter was deliciously yandere like so I still have hope. And it'll be two months this time?

Pretty sure this series' scanlation is just behind, and that it referred to the December issue or something.

It's out!

A nice little Rachnera color opening to lead us into
The introduction to Dullahan, finally. I won't say she is yandere..she is more of a tsundere imho.

The story was pretty funny, but it was a lead in for a cliff hanger.

Look at that, it actually was two months.

Now that is how you start a chapter :megusta:

Hold on, hold on.

This is how I like to wake up :megusta:

Wait, we can make it dirtier.

Nothing beats getting up in the morning to bondage :megusta:

Adding "Girls in" right before bondage might have been a tad creepy. But it's true.

I would have totally accepted that as the entire chapter because hell yes and in colour :megusta: Who doesn't like fanservice like that?

For a headless gal in armor who doesn't talk, she sure is adorable.
Kinda disappointed that she didn't go psycho as a continuance of the last chapter's ending, with her scythe at his neck and her here not swinging. Would have been gnarly.
Then it went into the usual perverted hijinks, while it's still boners, feels a tad bit of a letdown. The ending tries to up it up by making MC out to be soon-to-be deceased because he did suffer constant physical trauma amongst these saucy monster chicks.

Entertaining enough but still disappointing in a way.

Chapter 23
Aw yeah, I finally have my dullahan!
She's everything I could have wanted! The thing with her head rolling down a slope is an obvious callback to the original H-strips, and I love how her body is semi-autonomous, giving her more variation than just being able to take off her head.
She's generally just adorable as well.
There'll also be some level of plot with her due to that "organisation", and I'm guessing the woman he saw across the street was one of them, and that's nice. More than just a one-chapter introduction.
I kinda saw it coming that he was "marked for death", as it was kind of the same in the original strip.
Good chapter!
Now I don't really care for more additions. My wishes have been granted!
:megusta:

And the release date for the next chapter is... yesterday. Sweet!

Last edited:
Back