Momokuri

Discussion in 'Specific Anime Discussion' started by Guest, Jan 7, 2016.

1. ZetsubouKaiji

ZetsubouKaiji Forum Moderator Database Moderator

I'm not sure what to think about this one most likely it will either be really dull or really annoying, but there's a small chance this could be cute.

2. ZetsubouKaiji

Episode 1:

This was really cute episode. There doesn't appear to be much to the show, but for a short ten minutes an episode I think I can settle for it just being cute for the sake of it. She's kind of a soft yandere without the edge and it comes off as endearing rather than creepy. He's just kind of a dope-y guy that's happy to have a girlfriend.

3. randomredneck

randomredneck Well-Known Member

Guy is an obsessive stalker: It's presented as creepy.
    Girl is an obsessive stalker: It's presented as cute.

No. All stalkers are equally creepy. And shows shouldn't try to make it look appealing.

4. ZetsubouKaiji

Episode 2:

Uggh, I found the first episode to be cute if lacking in substance, but this episode was just a dull slog of nothing. This takes being harmless and cute to its dullest extreme. It's about a young and fairly innocent romance which is fine, but I can only watch them walk around doing nothing while trying to figure out to what to say to each other for so long before I start to get really bored.

5. Jdogtoocool

Jdogtoocool Guest

Episode 6:

Omg this show is so sweet it might cause diabetes. It lists as having 24 episodes and I'm just over here like MMAs Nick Diaz like "where you at episodes?!". The love triangle is gaining momentum and even though it may be one sided now theses potential for some NTR or at the very least some Yamadas First Time-esque scenes towards the end

6. Zaig

Zaig Well-Known Member

Posted by Zaig on Jul 3, 2016
    I got this mixed up for a Summer anime because Crunchy just added the first two episodes. Apparently it was a web anime but is now airing on TV? Anyway, I really liked the first two episodes and will stick with it.

7. chii

chii Well-Known Member

Posted by chii on Jul 3, 2016
    yeah it aired in the winter but subs were sloww. interesting that crunchy only now picked it up but kinda fun too i guess. (i think cause its now on actual tv like you said) meh show is meh honestly....

I'll move this to current airing even if it isn't 100% a summer show since people will maybe will want to talk about this XD

8. Gummo

Gummo Active Member

Posted by Gummo on Jul 4, 2016
    I decided to check this one out on a whim and I'm surprised by how much I really enjoyed the first two episodes. I like Kurihara.

9. tootalls

tootalls Well-Known Member

Stalled indefinitely after 1 episode........there was moments were it was funny and all......but I can't help but think I can be doing something better with my time.