Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Second Season

Brain fart.

Only one that died was Lock-On. Allelujah was captured, Tieria escaped and went back to CB and Setsuna escaped and went solo.

Brain fart.

Only one that died was Lock-On. Allelujah was captured, Tieria escaped and went back to CB and Setsuna escaped and went solo.

Ah ha, thanks for clearing that up. :) I might add that the first 3 episodes are utterly awesome.

ep 3 was great but it reminded me so much of something else, i cant remember but it was exacly like it. its been eating at me 4 the past 2 days :(

Haha...

I am not impressed with Cowboy Bebop. That is the one and only anime I've dropped in my life. I really couldn't see the fun in that series. Its too episode based. I want a continuing story throughout the episodes.

Bones Anime by Bones :
Fullmetal Alchemist
Jyu Oh Sei
Skull Man
Soul Eater
Wolf's Rain

I am not saying that Sunrise is bad or anything, I love them, but Bones animes are rated higher in my list... :laugh:

Haha...

I am not impressed with Cowboy Bebop. That is the one and only anime I've dropped in my life. I really couldn't see the fun in that series. Its too episode based. I want a continuing story throughout the episodes.

You and I... have just become mortal enemies!

Do whatever you cant resist...

Ep 5
I really thought that Lockon was a spy from A-Laws. After all he was a spy for the guerillas... How unexpected...

And this was the episode that makes Saji join Celestial Being. I am sure of it.

Loving the series so far.

I know I'll be alone in thinking this, but Saji has been my favourite character throughout the first and second series. Joint with Mister Bushido (hahahah)

Saji isn't a bad character imo. Reminds me of Raki.
I wonder what he will do though with CB. Will he pilot something or is he just gonna be crew. I'm assuming he is going to be working on the gundams and he will probably improve them or something like that, but I am waiting for the confrontation between him and whatshername.

I wonder if remains of Kataron will join up with CB. It's possible, but it looks like they might be blaming CB for their destruction by the preview.

Saji isn't a bad character imo. Reminds me of Raki.
I wonder what he will do though with CB. Will he pilot something or is he just gonna be crew. I'm assuming he is going to be working on the gundams and he will probably improve them or something like that, but I am waiting for the confrontation between him and whatshername.

I think it's Louise. But she's the one that got her arm blown off when the Trinity gundams blew up that wedding party. Somehow, she got her arm back (bionic? they mentioned it couldn't be grown back), and she's now in the A-Laws. I imagine they'll explain how all that worked out in the next couple ep's.

Watching ep 5 right now but I just needed to get this out.
O thank god he just wanted to adopt her, i thought he proposed to her in the beginning when he told her to think about it. Phew. Lol.

Watching ep 5 right now but I just needed to get this out.
O thank god he just wanted to adopt her, i thought he proposed to her in the beginning when he told her to think about it. Phew. Lol.
I'm glad I'm not the only one who misunderstood. XD

Yeah, Saiji is definitely going to join up with CB because the writers want a confrontation with Louise. Finally he'll serve some sort of purpose.

He reminds me more of Suzaku than Raki...but they were both annoying as ****. Not that Saiji is...

very good series so far, i can definatly see how setsuna has mature a lot since season 1, very curious to see hows this is all going to end between saji and louise.

Yeah, Saiji is definitely going to join up with CB because the writers want a confrontation with Louise. Finally he'll serve some sort of purpose.

I certainly hope so. His purpose thus far has more or less been to whine and get a good 100+ people slaughtered. I figure Xennon's probably on the right track with him joining Celestial Being- now that he's responsible for a massacre he can't really play the victim anymore. (Maybe he'll stop acting all high and mighty towards Setsuna now too.) Throwing Louise back into the mix should make for a good secondary plot twist, I just hope Saiji doesn't go into emo bitch mode again because it.

In terms of pointless annoyance I think the comparison to Raki is a pretty good one. However... well, I never thought I'd say it, but Raki is somewhat more bearable. At least Raki actually had a goal and tried to do something about his problems instead of moping around feeling sorry for himself 24/7. (Not that Saiji can really do much about a dead sister or getting dumped. :P)

Saji is like Raki because of annoyance(although I didn't think Raki was annoying) but back story as well, both are very alike.

Back