Mashle

This is a really dumb anime, but a good and amusing sort of dumb. Plus...

I'm not someone who condones violence (rather, I'm a pacifist), but there's just something so satisfying about seeing the jerks and bullies in this anime get completely curbstomped by Mash in just one or two strikes.

you mean you dont like the character whose entire character trait is "crushing on the mc"? hard to believe that isnt compelling :D

It's about time they stop writing this old-fashioned and cliché trait in female characters. Cmon do better.

heh, well at least i saved last weeks episode to watch today. so no recap for me. >:]

Luckily, I got two episodes.

Episode 6

Grab her waist
Pull her close
Lift her up
GERMAN SUPLEX
HgMyY5F.gif

Last edited:
kinda hype
It'll have some of their flair, but it will probably be a little bit less visually spectacular than their Quintuplets episode (this is a guess)
Someone from outside of their sphere is storyboarding it (this guy), but the people in charge of the animation include their most veteran animator (him) and one of the other RWBY staff members (her); and then this guy is directing it. So, we'll see I guess

Ep 7

Ok, either this show is starting to wear me down or on this episode the comedic timing of the dialogue found its groove a bit more. I was pretty consistently giggling at mash's conversation with the Slytherin leader.

Episode 7:

Twenty minutes just for an actually interesting character to show up in the last thirty seconds.
demon slayer had a similar problem last week

For me the show is wearing me down in the opposite way. There are a couple of good jokes here and there. This week the way Mash swapped the button and coin was ridiculous enough to be funny. The rest of the episode felt rote to me. Right down to Mash leaving the room while puppet man looks on. I just knew that bitch was going to say "omoshiroi."

Then Mash and friends fight a couple of boring jobbers. Not really sure how we end up with a knock off Arlong and a knock off Naruto character, but originality is not this show's strong suit.

The guy at the end with the speed seems like he might have something else going on for him.

Episode 7.
That's Mash for you. Learns how to swim just to beat up Street Shark there.

...Also, the requirements for this Divine Whatever must be pretty low if a dude whose whole power is throwing a big shuriken got in.

Ep 8

Nice episode, but the pacing was a bit weird, because
i dont remember anything actually happening to lemon? she was there, and then she was a puppet and they were going to save her. ???

Dot is quickly becoming my favorite character to be honest, he's really funny. This whole crew is pretty funny honestly. Except for lemon. i kinda hope she stays gone forever!

Dot's whole "hating handsome guys" schtick could have easily gotten old the first time he did it, but the way he betrays himself, like he did this ep with "so he's still striking a pose even in defeat... i dont hate it" is really endearing and funny.

I see they're also leaning into the stoicism of lance's character for comedy. Nothing funnier than a dude not reacting and continuing to talk normally while their head sinks into the ground tbh.

Episode 8:

The way the dolls are animated is effectively creepy. It has a nice horror vibe.

In general this episode was better than the last few. The stakes are a little more defined and the secondary characters have more to do than wait for Mash to do his thing.

In other news Marky Mark Wahlberg is told the Funky Bunch has escaped from prison. Seems like set up for next season.

Episode 8.
Magic puzzle door? Mash says no, and sends the fucking thing straight through the roof. Love this dude.

And look at Magic Bakugo. Turns out he's not wholly incompetent after all. Go figure.

Ep 9

Pretty sure i've seen this arrow power before in soul eater.

also im pretty sure im attracted to this mask person? what is going on?
SPOILER_image.png

tfw i cant tell their gender. they sure are pretty though.

wait on second though, the visible neck muscles do say "guy" to me. yep. i'm like 99% sure this is a dude.

fantastic news for me

Last edited:
Back