Manga having Otome game plotting theme

Discussion in 'Manga Recommendations' started by KawaiiSB01, Oct 31, 2019.

1. KawaiiSB01

KawaiiSB01 Well-Known Member

I want all types !!
    Well . . . A story in which the Mc get stuck in a Otome game

2. miantwo

miantwo New Member

Posted by miantwo on Dec 5, 2019
    Inso's Law
    I haven't read it yet, but I saw a few screenshots from it and it looked good.

EDIT: I read it and it's almost exactly what you're looking for! Only she gets stuck in an internet novel instead, but it is still an otome. In addition, rather than being the "otome MC", she is the MC's friend but don't worry, she is still the main character of the webtoon and you still get to see otome characteristics.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2020
  3. AndriasSch

AndriasSch Member

4. NicetyL

NicetyL New Member

The Villainess Want to Marry a Commoner!!
    I’m a Villainous Daughter, so I’m going to keep the Last Boss
    Miss Not-So Sidekick
    Madougushi Dahliya wa Utsumukanai: Kyou Kara Jiyuu na Shokunin Life
    The Antagonist's Pet
    The Duchess with an Empty Soul

KawaiiSB01 likes this.
  5. thequietclover

thequietclover New Member

Death is the Only Ending for the Villainess

MilissaSexclub and KawaiiSB01 like this.
  6. Raebit

Raebit New Member

Posted by Raebit on Jul 14, 2020
    This is best
    Isekai Tensei, Ore ga Otome ge de Kyuuseishu

MilissaSexclub likes this.
  7. LUCIIIII

LUCIIIII Active Member

Who made me a princess
    Villains are destined to die
    Next life as a villainess:all routes lead to doomed!
    I fell into a reverse harem game

8. CaptainSlow

CaptainSlow Well-Known Member

Anime-Planet has an Otome Game tag that mostly encompasses people stuck in Otome Game worlds.

My favourites:
    Male Protagonists
    Otoge ni Trip Shita Ore♂ - Guy gets stuck in a Jidaigeki-style Otome game, where the love interests constantly break the forth wall about having to woo an ungrateful bloke. The only way he can get out is to clear the game without one of them falling completely for him.
    Otome Game Tensou, Ore ga Heroine de Kyuuseishu!? - Similar to the above, but in a fantasy world. A guy ends up in an Otome game with his sister giving advice and commentary telepathically. Poor sod constantly tries to juggle affections and fails.
    Jishou Akuyaku Reijou na Konyakusha no Kansatsu Kiroku - A "stuck in an Otome game" manga but from the POV of an NPC. Crown Prince Cecil is betrothed to Bertia, who believes she has been reincarnated into an Otome game and thus wants to become the best villainess ever. Cecil doesn't mind - this is the most fun he's had in his whole life.
    Female Protagonists
    Reiko no Fuugi - Another one with the reincarnated one being on the sidelines. A impoverished girl gains entry to a prestigious high school and on the first day is assaulted by a girl who accuses her of being "the villainess" of this "otome game". Apparently this assaulter is known around campus for her odd behaviour...
    Yandere-kei Otomege no Sekai ni Tensei Shite Shimatta Youdesu - Lycoris/Licorice has memories of being an Earth woman and of playing an otome game that was set in a world an awful lot like the one she's in now. She realises she's destined to be the villainess with a bad end, but resolves to fight the gears of fate.