Magical Girl Raising Project: Restart

Magical Girl Raising Project
Alt title: Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku: Restart

Synopsis, Reviews, Recommendations ~ Add Your Own Recommendations

Discuss individual chapters and first impressions of this manga here. Full reviews should be posted here.

Thanks for creating the thread. Anyway, reason I asked about this thread for the manga is, I've read the two light novels of Restart and enjoyed them greatly (my favorite girls from this arc are Clantail, Magical Daisy, Genopsyko Yumenoshima and Shadow Gale), but I've found out that the manga for this not only was not licensed in the US, it never even got finished, ending only after the end of the first light novel.

So what I'm wondering is, is there a possibility that someday this manga eventually will get finished and then be able to get licensed in the US? I'd also like to see an anime adaptation, maybe if this were a (two) movie(s), it would be awesome.

So what I'm wondering is, is there a possibility that someday this manga eventually will get finished and then be able to get licensed in the US? I'd also like to see an anime adaptation, maybe if this were a (two) movie(s), it would be awesome.

It's possible that it'll get licensed in the US, but it's hard to predict the likelihood of that happening. Unless something is mega popular it's a crapshoot whether it will get released or not.

Back