looking for (isekai) manga/manhwa with smart MC's rather than strong ones

Discussion in 'Manga Recommendations' started by dermott, Feb 24, 2020.

1. dermott

dermott Member

hi there y'all. I'm looking for manga/manhwa that focus on the MC's intelligence/have something to do with setting up a company or stuff like that(actually doing something with their intelligence so to speak). it doesn't have to be isekai but I noticed that a lot of these type of manga/manhwa are so yeah. I asked some friends for recommendations but apparently they didn't really know many. I only came up with:

accomplishments of the duke's daughter (this one was alright, I like the fact that the MC knows that she isn't omnipotent and assigns people for tasks she knows others can do better)

ascendance of a bookworm (which I didn't like btw, I prefer adult MC's because I get weirded out by children acting like they're grown ups, I get that she reincarnated but it's just weird to see a four year old talking like that.)

kusuriya no hitorigoto (I binge read the shit out of this I loved it so much. the MC has weird quirks, doesn't particularly stand out aside from her knowledge about medicine and has an interesting character.)

medical return (this one's really good too, it's similar to doctor elise which I guess could be in this list as well. it's basically about a surgeon who reincarnated and now shocks everyone around him with his skills.)

I guess I would prefer something that focuses on career paths rather than strategists or sth.

thanks in advance!

2. thequietclover

thequietclover New Member

I just finished one called A Returner's Magic Should Be Special. I think this fits what you're looking for! :laugh:

dermott likes this.
  3. thequietclover

There's also Doctor Stone :)

dermott likes this.
  4. stefanyx

stefanyx New Member

dermott likes this.
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2020
  5. stefanyx

stefanyx New Member

6. thequietclover

I recommend Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint :) It's an amazing manwha/light novel with great characters and story!