Looking for a robot/gundam anime

Keytar

Hi everyone! I am really wanting to make a music video project for a song I am working on. I will admit my robot/gundam knowledge starts and stops with Gundam Wing and Full Metal Panic. Sooo, here is what I am looking for...

I need an anime where the pilot receives/picks up on a distress signal, where they enter the cockpit and the gundam/robot takes some time booting up and engaging for launch. Then I need said anime to also have a scene where that robot/gundam is in space and there are tons of enemies versus that one, where they start fighting the best they can, then they take what seems to be a fatal blow and fall back/crash into a planet. Then I need for that robot/gundam to be able to get back up from that crash slowly and then have an eye glint at some point. I know this is a long shot, but I figured this would be the community to ask if anyone knows of any anime series/movies that feature these kind of shots in it. It does not matter if it is old or new, subbed or dubbed doesn't really matter, either, as I will likely have new dialog in the music project anyway to propel the narrative, but any leads to something like this would be GREATLY appreciated!

Back