Looking for a manga with romance between a college girl and high school boy

DiegoDX

I love mangas with age gap, but i never read one with a girl not too old than male, so I'd love to know if there's a manga with a girl in college and a guy in a school (preferably in high school)

There's a ridiculous number of "high school boy gets with one of his female tutors/teachers" stories, but "high school boy gets with a college girl" is pretty rare.

https://www.anime-planet.com/manga/say-love has a high school boy going to a mixer, hooking up with a college girl, and then said girl meeting up with him three months later saying she's pregnant.

27714062-male-caucasian-police-officer-in-blue-cop-uniform-holds-up-hand-in-stop-gesture-on-white-background.jpg

hmmmmmmmmmmm

I love mangas with age hole, but i in no way read one with a female no longer too vintage than male, so I'd like to recognise if there is a manga with a woman in university and a man in a college (ideally in excessive college) When you come to the finish of the writing of your studies paper and you begin the proofreading method, you will be cpsnapolinewspaper looking for such things as spelling, punctuation and repetition. Another element on your proofreading is the format. If you have a easy checklist of what's required with the APA layout -- and you may make a listing the usage of information which includes indexed above

Back