League of Legends

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by WOLFY03, Oct 30, 2017.

1. WOLFY03

WOLFY03 New Member

Hi there, just want to see if anyone here is into League?
    I would love to jam a bit with you guys, since we already have similar interests here xD

Anyway here is my league name W0lfy03 note the W(zero)lfy(zero)3

HaecuD likes this.
  2. randomredneck

randomredneck Well-Known Member

Been playing since 2013.

Been permabanned 3 times. Refuse to accept any of them were my fault. Cause they weren't.

Currently maining Fiddlesticks mid-lane. Top lane I prefer total meat shield builds. Like full tank Sion and Garen.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2017
  3. illuminatibg

illuminatibg New Member

I did not play LoL since September and considering how often they update the game I would probably be completely lost now. I played only for fun though, never played a ranked game (not even once). I should probably try playing again soon.

4. randomredneck

If you ain't played since September, you done missed 3 champ releases.

illuminatibg likes this.
  5. illuminatibg

illuminatibg New Member

Thanks for the update. I played again, luckily I haven't played against those, it would have been pain as supp (especially the first two).

6. randomredneck

Eh, Aphelios isn't hard to deal with. Senna however is a colossal pain in the balls.

And if you haven't kept up, they released a baller cinematic during your time off.

7. randomredneck

Diamond? Damn, who did you pay to do your placements? I'm hard stuck in high Iron.

8. caritu

caritu New Member

League of Legends is so widespread a game that its players can be found absolutely everywhere. If you work, then several of your colleagues are definitely playing it. I am now studying at the institute and when I asked the guys about lol, I was surprised how many of my friends play it. But when I first started playing, I ran into one problem. The first levels are very difficult to play. The smurfs of the cooler players constantly come across, because of whom I often suffered defeat. Since this problem cannot be solved in any way, the only correct solution was to buy an account where there was already a certain level. It turned out to be quite difficult to find the best place to buy league accounts , but I did it. I decided to buy an account with level 30 and it helped me a lot. It turns out that I am a very good player, when people with thousands of hours of experience do not play against me :)

Last edited: Jul 25, 2020