Latest Thought 2: 2 Thought 2 Furious

What is the best pizza topping?

• Total voters
Tbf we are. We joke about everything. Need a wee. Tough. Should have been faster loser :P (I say this to my mum when she’s got arthritis and I beat her to the bathroom...)

Your bro could stand to use his headphones more though with his music lmao.
----
LT:

I honestly wonder where I'd even be right now if weren't for my dad treating my mental health so seriously and paying for my therapy out of his pocket. He's too heroic, that he blinds my eyes sometimes with his amazingness.

----
LT:

I honestly wonder where I'd even be right now if weren't for my dad treating my mental health so seriously and paying for my therapy out of his pocket. He's too heroic, that he blinds my eyes sometimes with his amazingness.

Knowing your parents have your back is incredible. My parents obviously took me in when I needed somewhere to go. They have bailed my brother out of money problems a few times. It’s nice to know you have that safety net.

----
LT:

Knowing your parents have your back is incredible. My parents obviously took me in when I needed somewhere to go. They have bailed my brother out of money problems a few times. It’s nice to know you have that safety net.

These are the type of parents I aspire to be

Pretty sure that was on on the radio this morning.

Yeah I listen to the classic rock station. So what?

Ah, so they probably can't go five minutes without playing that song in the UK too. That and Guns and Roses seem to make up 75 percent of the songs played on classic rock stations. At least they'll play something cool like the Scorpions on occasion.

Ah, so they probably can't go five minutes without playing that song in the UK too. That and Guns and Roses seem to make up 75 percent of the songs played on classic rock stations. At least they'll play something cool like the Scorpions on occasion.
There is a lot of guns n roses. Depending on the song I’ll switch over. Exception being for sweet child o mine.

There is no rock song, that's more overplayed than this though:

(And yet, I still never get tired of it)

There is a lot of guns n roses. Depending on the song I’ll switch over. Exception being for sweet child o mine.

G&R is just way overplayed here. I used to love those songs, but I've heard them so many times that it's an instant station switch when they come on now.

There is no rock song, that's more overplayed than this though:

(And yet, I still never get tired of it)

I prefer this guy's cover.

Back