Latest Thought 2: 2 Thought 2 Furious

What is the best pizza topping?

• Total voters
You'll be on that notable members list very soon indeed Smores, VERY SOON INDEED:

CsGyAFX.gif

Also, I think we have waaaaaaaay more active members now, than we did back then honestly.
It's also like, really wholesome and shit. Like people are getting infected with a smiley happy fun time kindness virus.

as a soda addict I’m absolutely living for this sodas from around the world conversation. share some more wisdom, o wise one

of all the things i could expect to be called by someone, "o wise one" ain't one of 'em, notwithstanding my white hairs...

Ugh no, sorry. Tried it before, wasnt nice, made the milk seperate.

well, you obviously messed up... or the 7up we have locally is less acidic than whats available to you...

As my former Marine Corps snipers would tell you- One shot, one kill. Then again, I was a medic, so I don't know shit about shooting folks.

Even when I was in the Army, the assault rifles we were given had more of a magazine than in Borderlands. Especially since Borderlands takes into account "burst" fire. So, a magazine with 16 rounds, but fires 3 per shot, ends up being only 4 trigger pulls. The struggle is real. Also, enemies with health bars don't agree with the "one shot, one kill" ideology.

Maaaan
Y'all are making me want to actually rewatch Musashi Gundoh and not just say I'm going to watch it. Or try and find something equally as bad, like Twinkle Nora Rock Me

If that was on youtube, I would so watch that shit.

Nothing wrong with that my friend
142.gif

I will now spread the virus like the black plague.

As my former Marine Corps snipers would tell you- One shot, one kill. Then again, I was a medic, so I don't know shit about shooting folks.

You kidding me? You're like Mercy up in this bitch, and Mercy is straight OG.

LT

I love @SMores ’s new profile pic. We have a new AssClass pfp member. Unless if @SMores has had Karma has his picture for awhile and I’m just dumb enough to not notice.

ZZhDGGv.png

Anyways that means, Turkey is Nagisa, Smores is Karma, and I’m Koro-Sensei. What a time to be alive.
73VT2xA.png

Nope! Just switched it for the AssClass rewatch. We need to get everyone onboard so we can have the whole gang up in here. I leave it to you, Sensei.

You kidding me? You're like Mercy up in this bitch, and Mercy is straight OG.

I have no idea who Mercy is, but I have mad respect for anyone who's straight OG.

Even when I was in the Army, the assault rifles we were given had more of a magazine than in Borderlands. Especially since Borderlands takes into account "burst" fire. So, a magazine with 16 rounds, but fires 3 per shot, ends up being only 4 trigger pulls. The struggle is real. Also, enemies with health bars don't agree with the "one shot, one kill" ideology.
Sounds like you weren't using a Jacobs.

If that was on youtube, I would so watch that shit.
You were saying?
...and yes. That lack of any sound in the first few minutes is how it was produced

No worries. I get a lot of stick for it though :P
Italians I like, and I prefer their foods over French, I find them too pretentious in their ways.
It's exactly as it sounds; cheese and onion in a pie, sometimes with herds and potatoes too. What one has fish heads in it?
I know a Chinese dish or two that use fish heads....
"Popcorn chip thingies?"
As a sushi maker seaweed is godly! XD
Each to their own palettes, but a balance of spice, heat and hotness to start off is easier for everyone if it's a communal meal. Should never season a meal for someone else. Make the base and each season to their own flavour palettes.
Welp. Rip in da pepperoni?
Not much had true Italian foods, unless the Italian-American ones count. French cuisine also has a helluva difficulty curve given you don't have as much leniency for going over or under on something in the recipe.
Stargazy pie is what I was thinking of. So much...fishiness.
Yeee- these thingies. So very delicious, they are.
Interesting; never knew it was easier for communal meals. Yeh...we don't much want to have everyone season/prepare their own meals, mostly due to how we all see it as being rude to the person who prepared the meal.

Last edited:
Back