Latest Thought 2: 2 Thought 2 Furious

What is the best pizza topping?

• Total voters
I honestly hope this is a joke. I think it is but like I can't tell when people tell jokes, therefore @UniversalParanoia1's jokes always get runined
JollyBruisedBats-size_restricted.gif

Hot chocolate > than any other hot beverage
Why does that guy only have 1 leg?

<3 lemon and orange is great too though. Tea is just tits on a ritz, or boobs on a biscuit whatever.

These should both be things say more often.

I honestly hope this is a joke. I think it is but like I can't tell when people tell jokes, therefore @UniversalParanoia1's jokes always get runined

I've never told a joke before and I certainly didn't pretend to confuse a super serious take on the Arthurian Legend with a parody of it.

It's on Netflix. They have a bunch of their stuff. Holy Grail gets all the love, but Life of Brian deserves more love.

I know what I'm watching on Netflix once I get some time to myself.

I was raised Catholic so I wasn't allowed to see that, among many other movies. So I just watched them at friends houses instead.

That sounds tragic. My dad is the reason why I saw, Holy Grail for the first time like two years ago.

Here we go again...

Back when I was 6 years old we went to go see my grandparents for Christmas. Since I was still a little duder my mother tried to tuck me in for a few hours sleep before making the long drive back home. I couldn't sleep, strange room and bed so I crawled out of bed (as you do as a little kid) and saw the whole living room watching the scene with the little rabbit murdering everybody. Now it's one of my favorite scenes ever created of course but back then I thought that shit was real... haha... I cried like a little bitch.

But wait! there is more!

The year after that, same scenario but this time it was Arnold Schwarzenegger stabbing himself in the arm in the Terminator movie, so for quite a few years I thought that everybody was a robot.

Last edited:
Back