Latest Thought 2: 2 Thought 2 Furious

What is the best pizza topping?

• Total voters
Tattoos are mainly associated with the yakuza, so understandable that regular people don't want anything to do with that. They are slowly coming to terms that it is a form of art more so than criminality but it is still kinda stigmatized.
Breasts (and nape of neck) are highly sexualized over there so are covered up more so. That part wont really bother me too much though.
Japan is a bit of an ass country though from what I've heard :/

Their archaic business practices honestly, feel like they're at least 10 years behind everyone else. The corporate ladder is pretty much fucked-up over there, and seniority is the most valued thing there which makes it really hard job wise. At least for me, I wouldn't really want to work in Japan forever. When I hear the kind of shit Konami pulled as company and the way they treated their employees which sounded like they were the equivalent of the Yakuza to me, I always feel a bit disgusted thinking about it. Employees get over worked too often.

Anyway, don't want to be too much of a downer of course.

Their archaic business practices honestly, feel like they're at least 10 years behind everyone else. The corporate ladder is pretty much fucked-up over there, and seniority is the most valued thing there which makes it really hard job wise. At least for me, I wouldn't really want to work in Japan forever. When I hear the kind of shit Konami pulled as company and the way they treated their employees which sounded like they were the equivalent of the Yakuza to me, I always feel a bit disgusted thinking about it. Employees get over worked too often.

Anyway, don't want to be too much of a downer of course.
Yup, most places are more about quantity of work over quality, and no leaving before the boss etc @_@
My Japanese friends were so surprised when they worked here and the different work ethic. They loved it, thought it was so relaxing in comparison.
Kind of excited and apprehensive at the prospect of working there for a year minimum anyway (contract length). What I am excited for is travel though, I can take my time with it in the year rather than rushing around in a few weeks trip. And all the food! :3
I'm more than likely going to be treated as a unicorn though :P

LT:

Tfw you get that rare decent night's sleep. NAAAAAAAAANNIIIIIIIII. Man, it feels good though.

What a show off. Look at this dork, all well rested and shit.

LT:

My left nostril made a whistle noise every time I breathed this morning. Lmao, I was laughing all morning to myself. I’m a dork.

Should have made a song with it then taught it to your birb.

Doesn't help that I don't really understand what's okay as a quick profile post anymore either, everything that comes to mind seems like it could go in a thread somewhere and I just can't be arsed during this shitposting slump of mine to go find the thread if I'm not already checking new posts there...

The mods are trying to hash out particular guidelines. There will probably be something posted in the next couple of days. Kind of hard to discuss since we're all in different time zones.

Work must be a truly awful thing if it can keep you from having the time to go see good new horror movies or shitty new horror movies not worth your time

I didn't care for the first one, but I still want to see if Happy Death Day 2U can come up with any new tricks for its time loop shenanigans. I should just wait for the home release, but I feel like seeing a horror movie in a theater.

I refuse to leave without a bang.

Don't try to impress us in the end. Go out like you came in, thoroughly underwhelming.

LT:

Tfw you called in sick yesterday, but you also get called this morning to stay at home because of crazy weather conditions lol

Guess I am also chilling today.

Dick, cut it with all the bragging.

You probably needed it after yesterday.

What a show off. Look at this dork, all well rested and shit.

Should have made a song with it then taught it to your birb.

The mods are trying to hash out particular guidelines. There will probably be something posted in the next couple of days. Kind of hard to discuss since we're all in different time zones.

I didn't care for the first one, but I still want to see if Happy Death Day 2U can come up with any new tricks for its time loop shenanigans. I should just wait for the home release. I just feel like seeing a horror movie in a theater.

Don't try to impress us in the end. Go out like you came in, thoroughly underwhelming.

Dick, cut it with all the bragging.

You probably needed it after yesterday.

Kaiji's doing a thrawn and quoting everything, that's adorable.

Also low-key nice comment at the bottom. *Goes to hug ZK in a spoopy way*

AL0EPdc.gif

LT: Some stuff happened recently IRL, and I'm really considering getting one of my tattoos that it relates to. Thing stopping me is my possible job in Japan in a few months, as tattoos are still not widely accepted and my Japanese friends have said that tattooed people are refused in some places still. Not sure what to do... :/
I ain't gonna act like I'm an expert by any stretch, but as a tattooed fuckhead, could you just get the tat somewhere it wouldn't typically show up in public spaces i.e. chest or back or something?

LT: pretty sure both my fish were sick a few days ago and I accepted the fact that they’d probably be dead, but strangely they’re alive and honestly I think I have mutant fish. immortal fish? fish gods? idk man

Reminds me of a story of a gold fish I had. His eyeball got sucked up into the filter unfortunately, and he became a one-eyed pirate but he seemed to live pretty fine for awhile without that eyeball. It was pretty spoopy seeing him with like one eye.

Back