Latest Thought 2: 2 Thought 2 Furious

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ZetsubouKaiji, Jan 16, 2016.

?

How would you like to die?

1. Head crushed like a watermelon between Taek's thighs

35.1%
  2. Stomped to death by Starletka calves

21.1%
  3. Strangled by Thrawns Canadian Maple glazed hair

43.9%
  1. MordegonsBelladonna

MordegonsBelladonna Well-Known Member

Latest Thought: 33 years of trying is just too long to have wasted. > .<;; I have a feeling I'm going to try again tomorrow though. Sometimes being strong-willed is a curse.

2. ZetsubouKaiji

ZetsubouKaiji Forum Moderator Database Moderator

Weakling. I worked overnights. 5 AM used to be lunch time.

I wish I was irresponsible enough to secretly take a day off work to go see a movie.

mushishe, TurkeyGami, Karin84 and 7 others like this.
  3. Rudeboy

Rudeboy Well-Known Member

I would never take holidays, I loved working but me and the boss had made an agreement a long time ago that if you really didn't want to show up for work that you should just stay at home. It's mainly with the idea that you bring negative vibes into the office and you'll effect everybody with that shit. I still hardly ever take a day off but it's a nice idea for when you're just truly feeling fucked or just want a day to yourself.

So I came back from a weekend away last week and felt bad that I couldn't do anything on Monday, tried to contact 'm and he wasn't home. Few hours later he shows me pictures of him being in Thailand, at some Muay Thai Gym. I felt like a dick for feeling bad...

I was forced to take 3 weeks off once because my boss said that he got sick and tired of seeing me... but during that time off I spend a bunch of nights at the irish pub with him watching rugby, went to a skateboarding world cup and he stayed over at my house to play videogames. I think he just wanted the time off, mess around and blame me...

4. ZetsubouKaiji

ZetsubouKaiji Forum Moderator Database Moderator

If only every work situation could be as flexible as that. It's cool you have a boss willing to work with you.

5. Gens

Gens Database Moderator

LT:

Tfw you get that rare decent night's sleep. NAAAAAAAAANNIIIIIIIII. Man, it feels good though.

6. Rudeboy

Rudeboy Well-Known Member

Excellent, I'm about to try and catch some myself... But I'm not expecting anything crazy

7. UniversalParanoia1

UniversalParanoia1 Well-Known Member

Lucky you ;^;

8. commonxreaction

commonxreaction Well-Known Member

That's fucking amazing. I wish my boss would just tell me to not come to work for a month. Here in the states it's like, "You want ONE day off?! WHAT SORT OF WORK ETHIC IS THAT?!" I'm fascinated how opposite the work culture is outside of the states.

9. Nicknames

Nicknames Database Moderator

LT: MRW I try to fix something and I end up making it worse

[​IMG]

10. UniversalParanoia1

LT:

My left nostril made a whistle noise every time I breathed this morning. Lmao, I was laughing all morning to myself. I’m a dork.

11. MistLiigh

MistLiigh Well-Known Member

LT: For some reason, despite things going pretty well in my life right now, I just have no motivation to shitpost anymore... Don't know what the hell happened to it, I was so excited about shooting for that #5 spot, but now I just don't know what to post all of a sudden.

Doesn't help that I don't really understand what's okay as a quick profile post anymore either, everything that comes to mind seems like it could go in a thread somewhere and I just can't be arsed during this shitposting slump of mine to go find the thread if I'm not already checking new posts there...

RogueLynx, Gens, Rudeboy and 10 others like this.
  12. Jennycortez180

Jennycortez180 Active Member

LT: I was looking at my pfp and wishing symbionic titan could continue

TurkeyGami likes this.
  13. FunkyTim

FunkyTim Well-Known Member

Don't you dare abandon us, we need you here. ;-;

14. UniversalParanoia1

This the Never Leave Us Police, you’re thinking bout breakin the law ;-;

15. MistLiigh

Thanks guys :) I'm not planning on leaving, just in a slump with the posting. Weirdest thing, like I said things are actually going pretty well :o

16. FunkyTim

FunkyTim Well-Known Member

That's your reason right there. We all know that all the rampant shitposting is really just an excuse to not face the real world.

17. MistLiigh

[​IMG]

18. Vega

Vega Well-Known Member

It happens. I tried to get into the whole shitposting thing but well... it just ain't me. I can't do it as much as the rest of you guys do xD
    I'd say just post about what you like, wether it's about an anime or a game or something. That's what seems to work for me!

19. MordegonsBelladonna

MordegonsBelladonna Well-Known Member

My latest thought is that I wish I could hurry and get past this visiting thing so I can actually focus on my programming learning. And that I wish people who come to help with the game wouldn't quit midway. I tell them it's work to make a game beforehand. ^^;;; I think I finally maybe found a lead writer at least so that's something.............(it was my biggest concern)

20. Vega

Vega Well-Known Member

You got this! And make sure you show us this game when it gets later in development, I'm curious to see how it is!