Latest Thought 2: 2 Thought 2 Furious

What is the best pizza topping?

• Total voters
Ayyy, join me in the shitposting slump. First level is that you don't feel like posting anymore. Second level is that you don't feel like reading posts anymore. Last level is randomly popping up occasionally on shitpost threads to bug everyone then disappear again into the darkness.
Last level should be leaving entirely.

Oh, I see you're still here.

That's fucking amazing. I wish my boss would just tell me to not come to work for a month. Here in the states it's like, "You want ONE day off?! WHAT SORT OF WORK ETHIC IS THAT?!" I'm fascinated how opposite the work culture is outside of the states.
Me and my boss have been working together for 18 years so, we know each other inside out. His son actually thinks I'm some gaming God and I played soccer at a pretty descent level, so it's always like, "if you want to know something, just ask uncle Daniel".

We needed some unique rules or we really wouldn't take a day off, just a bunch of workaholics that enjoy each other's company. Just need to find that boss who enjoys life and work, those hold the key to a good balance.

We just aren't a normal company, shit in America gets run the same way as anywhere else. Don't worry...

Back