Latest Thought 2: 2 Thought 2 Furious

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ZetsubouKaiji, Jan 16, 2016.

?

What is the best pizza topping?

1. Ham

11.3%
  2. pepperoni

31.1%
  3. Chicken

15.3%
  4. Beef

6.2%
  5. Pork

2.8%
  6. Long Pork

2.3%
  7. Onions

10.2%
  8. Peppers

13.6%
  9. Pineapple

19.8%
  10. Spinach

9.0%
  11. Anchovies

2.3%
  12. Bacon

13.6%
  13. Just cheese

21.5%
  14. Olives

11.9%
  15. Mushrooms

22.6%
  16. I don't know what pizza is

6.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Claptrap

Claptrap Database Moderator

oh, the apartments here are overpriced too. that's why it's impossible to find anything. and then they build even more apartments for only people with ridiculous amounts of money. same question: who is it for, and how do people ever afford to live here. realistically in an economy like this, you're always a few bad decisions away from being homeless. i can't imagine i'll ever own a home of my own, either.

actually my older brother is only saved from homelessness by my mom paying for him to stay in hotels during covid, which is probably our biggest family expenses right now. but our funds may soon reach an end, so I really wonder... well the answer is, he would be homeless if not for it, a lot of people are.

the truth of the matter is just that my family wouldn't have been able to afford to live in this area if they hadn't been living here for so long already. i live in a crowded urban area, so the fact of the matter is that there's always someone rich enough to do some stupid shit.

fair

yeah, my childhood also sucked. I won't lie, I was basically raised by the internet and to some extent it shows. my family gave me warped ideas about social interactions, and I'm also autistic so I was miles behind my peers in playing social mind games. But at this stage of my life, I've accepted that I'll come off as an unusual person no matter what. Because I am unusual. Both in my experiences (which when compiled, few people fully believe), in my interests and in my personality. Not a benefit, but not a full loss either, is what it is.

I'm sorry about your teens. Mental health stuff makes everything harder, I know that feeling even if not with OCD. I'm glad you have more freedom than you did before, too.

2. howtoprocrastinate

howtoprocrastinate Well-Known Member

LT:
    me: I can function as an adult
    also me: burns hand over making ramen

Is life judging what I consider dinner?

*cue to my roommate forcing me to buy stuff to treat a minor, very minor burn*

3. BurntJelly

BurntJelly Well-Known Member

:cereal:

https://github.com/Open-Shell/Open-Shell-Menu

4. Starletka

Starletka Silver Supporter

It's right up there with "university is the best time of your life". Big nope. I'd rather go back to being a kid again than to be 19 again. *shudders*

You see your friends once a month? How? I haven't seen mine since the beginning of summer. Hell, I see my own brother like twice a year now.

5. Rascal

Rascal Silver Supporter

My childhood was good.

Well, I wasn't allowed to consume virtually any media at all except for sonic the hedgehog, mario, and... uh... uuuhhhh...

but, you might even say that made it better.

Always had a problem with my teachers though. The principal's office was like a second home.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2021
  6. Zed

Zed Database Moderator

Spoken like a true rascai

7. NaokiS

NaokiS Active Member

100ยบ post

ok

Currently freezing at home, too fkn cold these days
    also making some time till dinner
    guess ill play with the keyboard for a bit and create a track or smth

8. Corsair

Corsair Well-Known Member

9. Rascal

Rascal Silver Supporter

LT: Do you think if fish that live in coral reefs have conflicts, they call them coral beefs?

10. Vuh

Vuh Gold Supporter

LT: Bro I am so goddamn lost trying out a demo account in the Forex markets it's not even funny. I feel like a legitimate moron. Literally anyone with a functional limb can trade stocks, right? And if you passed 4th-grade math you can trade options. Even if you flunked 4th-grade math, that's okay, because the crypto market exists. But Forex? I have no goddamn idea what I'm doing or how to short currencies. The worst part is is that, like crypto, it's a 24/7 live market, so every second counts. I'm thankful I'm not losing real money but holy shit I need to watch a YouTube tutorial on how to get my shit together on this.

11. ZetsubouKaiji

ZetsubouKaiji Well-Known Member

Sorry, but they know nothing of bovine grudge holding under the sea. Next question.

12. Rascal

Rascal Silver Supporter

You fool, you know sothis changed the i to an l

13. Gens

Gens Database Moderator

LT:

Cracking my fingers picking up some web development skills on the side and going deep into it, HTML, CSS, JavaScript and SQL. It's fun learning how the internet is glued together. JavaScript being a dynamically typed language is pretty sweet.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2021
  14. UniversalParanoia1

UniversalParanoia1 Well-Known Member

LT:
    Currently excited because this Sunday I will be baking (and trying out for the first time) a pumpkin and herring pot pie (replacing the pumpkin with kabocha) like the one from Kiki's Delivery Service. It's always this time of year that reminds me of it so I'm real excited to finally try it out. I'm a little scared I'll end up not liking it as much as I wanted to, but I won't know till I try.

15. Rascal

Rascal Silver Supporter

i hope it'll be good, as long as you follow the recipe then it should be dope

16. ZetsubouKaiji

ZetsubouKaiji Well-Known Member

I'm guessing you saw this then?

17. RogueLynx

RogueLynx Well-Known Member

TIL: the yellow-speckled green "pumpkins" one gets round these parts are actually kabocha

18. Starletka

Starletka Silver Supporter

MFTD:
    [​IMG]

19. UniversalParanoia1

UniversalParanoia1 Well-Known Member

I actually wanted to make it this weekend before that came out so it was wild to see that uploaded lol

really? :0 never heard of Kabocha until yesterday gotta be honest

20. RogueLynx

RogueLynx Well-Known Member

we don't have pumpkins here in Pakistan. the true pumpkins. the orange ones. not that i know of anyway. but we do have kabocha. although i learnt only this morning by virtues of your post that "kabocha" is what it is properly called. when we refer to it in English, we call it pumpkin. and halwa kaddu in Urdu. although, on second thought, i'm actually not sure that kabocha and halwa kaddu are the same vegetable though. they actually look a little different from each other.

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]